New Ideas For Future Update!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
GageRage

New Ideas For Future Update!

Post by GageRage » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Had some thoughts for a future update in the game!

Golden Sheep & Silver Foxes
--------------------------------
Unlike other prey, these rare animals yield Either above average XP and even Gems. However they are a lot faster and they will disappear in a poof if you wait around too long.
Golden Sheep = 5-8 Gems
Silver Foxes = 200000 Exp

Predator Weakness
I'd love to see certain predators have certain weaknesses!
Reptiles like Crocs & Normal/Black snakes along with Tropical/Savanah animals like Normal/White Tigers, White/Normal rhinos, Black Panthers, and Jaguars are extremely vulnerable to *Ice Spikes *Frost Nova *Frost Bite *Frozen Claw Jump *Freezing Breath.
For the other more Temperate Forest/Northern Climate animals will not be as badly effect by ice attacks.

Renewing Special Abilities/Auras/Attacks
I've heard many players say that they will they could undo the unlocking/upgrading of certain abilities which I honestly feel too..
There should be an option to refresh abilities and get gems back, but only half the amount of gems of what the original ability cost.
In Game Username BlueTaboo
🐺Skills of Choice🐺 *Life Steal *Ice Nova *Speed Boost
🐺Fav Prey🐺 *Bull
🐺Occupation🐺 *Smartass *Hawk Handler *Doodler
http://bluebeyondmad.deviantart.com/

Konan

Re: New Ideas For Future Update!

Post by Konan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:12 am

Ill fully agree on that last point.
Venom/Poison-Nova users (Like me) now have 200$ skills which are much weaker than any other are. As example:

My Venom is 10, P-Nova 9, i bought myself double claw on Lv. 11 and its better than Venom in ALL points: Damage, Cooldown & the prize. Spent 50$ and even had leftovers to get speedbuff to 6.
Instead of P-Nova i use ice spikes, same here, everything better. Now i have to hope that Thunderstorm is super good, otherwhise im keep getting beat up by 5.000's...
As a 7.4k with 113 attack.
Awkward? Hell yeah.

Hope you find a solution for that.
Sincerly,
Shinji Kai
In-game: Konan, NaNa, Wild Child
Stats: Hp 112 Atk 121 Def & Speed MAX
Pack: None