Update Suggestions

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
SkyAngel5290

Update Suggestions

Post by SkyAngel5290 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi,
I play The Wolf quite frequently and I absolutely adore the game and I'm addicted to it. :lol:
I do have a few update suggestions:
-day and night cycle
-season cycle (spring, summer, fall, winter)
-mates (choose mate and there's a button where you can forget mate if you want to have a new one)
-friend list
-offline mode when you don't have wifi access
-buy gems using coins

All of these suggestions would be really helpful to all players. Please take them into consideration.
Thank you,
SkyAngel5290 :)

Maple

Re: Update Suggestions

Post by Maple » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 pm

These are the basic needs of The Wolf and I totally agree......well, with most of them. Since The Wolf is based on building your wolf's strength and gaining points and xp, I don't think mating would be appropriate. I'm guessing many people disagree with me on that point, but I don't want The Wolf to be a 'Go and have a family, have pups, live well' kind of thing. However, if mating gets added, it might stop all these 'inappropriate' roleplays. Just my opinion regarding 'Family Mode'. :)
Wake the White Wolf

The Wolf Name: Mapleshade
Attributes: 100+ 60 100+ 60
Clan: Night Raid
Kik: AlexandraClayway

Axel Night

Post by Axel Night » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi The Wolf Devs Team,

Im Axel The Omega of BYT wolf pack me and some of my pack mates have been experiencing some issues in pvp matches and hopefully you will look at some of the addressed issues. Some of the issues consist of hacking an modding of lobbies meaning some of the wolves are really low level and entering higher levels lobbies for example im level 39 i shouldnt see level 22 in my lobby another issue is some players are hacking other players accounts and this modding i speak of is that while in pvp some how someone has found a glitch to combine both the co-op map and pvp map and will cause players game to crash and hackers use this to gain control of the other account.
I really hope you look at this and for your next update i really hope to see patch fixes with lag and different maps and abilities thank you.

Omega Axel Night BYT Representative
Omega Axel BYT

Wolf:Omega Axel BYT
Pack:Beyond The Tag
Kik:joeyrico123
Wolf Type:Dark Wolf

Hazelbunny

Post by Hazelbunny » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Ooh! you know what would be cool for the game? If the big den/cave had little spots for people so they can have puppies. Like if two wolves where at a certain level and where mates they could have babies!

Midnight Lightning

Post by Midnight Lightning » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:42 am

How about cycles of day and night and weather cycles. Also maybe it could be possible to search people by name instead of by ID easier faster and also be able to message people who you know online but have not had a chance to send a friend request to .

Midnight Lightning

Post by Midnight Lightning » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:03 am

I don’t know if this is a glitch or not but since the update I can type maybe 45 words and I’m not particularly long before it won’t let me type anymore on the normal gameplay not in the private messages . It should allow you to take more than 45 words

Nashoba

Post by Nashoba » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:20 am

Bonjour à tous la communôté de the wolf.
En temps que joueur expérimenter voici pour les chose à ajouter au jeu et celle à pas ajouter.

1: Donnez plus de pouvoir à l'alpha, car quand on lit la description du jeu on comprends assez vite que le but dans chaque partit c'est de devenir l'alpha. Sauf que à part le fait de pouvoir appelé les autres loup l'alpha n'à rien d'autre de spécial et lui ajouter d'autre capacité serait une motivation supplémentaire pour en devenir j'ai déjà quelque idée pour l'alpha.
Quand un groupe de minimum 3 loup est réuni et qu'il y'ait un alpha dans le groupe tout les membre du groupe gangne en puissance et toute leur capacité sont booster et plus le groupe sera nombreux plus ils gagneront en vitesse force endurance et attaque.

2: Un système hiérarchique comme dans les vraies meute de loup ainsi qu'un système pour gérer sa propre meute. L'alpha est le chef et en dessous y'a d'autre sous catégorie.

3: NE RAJOUTEZ SURTOUT PAS UN SYSTÈME POUR AVOIR DES BÉBÉ.

4: Un système pour manger boire et dormir, le loup à la base tue pour se nourrir et survivre à la base... Pas pour le plaisir.

Bonne chance les développeurs j'epere que mon avis sera traduit et lue par vous. Et continuez à faire des mise à jour régulière.

Midnight Lightning

Post by Midnight Lightning » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Can you make it so you could have unlimited friends Or if you can’t have unlimited friends if not can you make it so can have more friends?

Hazelii

Post by Hazelii » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Definitely want A "family" aspect to the game. There could be PvP, coop hunting, and a family version where you have pups or a mate :D
In Game Username: Hazelii
Pack: SSP

TheN0bleWolf

Post by TheN0bleWolf » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 am

I'm glad that you finally decided to include a friend's list in the most recent update. My only question is, why did you decide to combine iOS and Android? The servers are almost always full now which is inconvenient when you're trying to invite friends. Another thing is that all the hackers from Android are now running around on Apple and it's extremely frustrating. I've also heard that merging iOS and Android has caused more lag for many players. I'm not in any way trying to diss the developers for their choice, but in the next update it might be nice if that was fixed.

Another thing I want to add, is that an offline option would be extremely useful. It would be nice to still play even if you don't have wifi or service. :)
❝ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏsᴇ. ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ɪ ᴡɪɴ, ᴏʀ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ.❞
K I K: @TheN0bleWolf