Achiehements!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Vostok

Achiehements!

Post by Vostok » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:09 am

I have proposed this idea to lots of people that play the game and they really think it’s cool! Basically there can be achievements for lots of things! A good example would be killing a thousand animals to get thirty gems!

I love the game btw!

rain

Re: Achiehements!

Post by rain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 am

Vostok wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:09 am
I have proposed this idea to lots of people that play the game and they really think it’s cool! Basically there can be achievements for lots of things! A good example would be killing a thousand animals to get thirty gems!

I love the game btw!
This is quite a popular suggestion and I really hope it's in one of the future updates
cyne; rain; cyii
@cynrax on Instagram.

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Yes I would like to see achievements in the future. Hope they can put it in soon.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651

Little Evil

Post by Little Evil » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:09 am

Also. This game has no problem posting when a champ kills you. How about posting when a player kills a champ. Just a little kudos you know.

rain

Post by rain » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Little Evil wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:09 am
Also. This game has no problem posting when a champ kills you. How about posting when a player kills a champ. Just a little kudos you know.
I think you are talking about the kill feed? It would be nice but only one person would be able to claim that kill. If it listed everyone who helped with the kill, maybe. But there are a lot of people who can't accept that some people simply choose to not share because they have their own decision - a lot of drama from seeing that kill feed.
cyne; rain; cyii
@cynrax on Instagram.