System of colors

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Kenpachi

System of colors

Post by Kenpachi » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:40 am

I was think, it would be so helpful if we could make a party with in the co-op room and each wolf in the team is represented by one color that appears in the map. Sometimes I try to find a friend in the map and I cannot find because everyone is the same on the map. Consequently, could make a particular chat like they did on pvp room. Also, make bars representing their hp's in somewhere of the screen.

Just ideas :)
Hello! Here comes some info about my wolf:
Nickname: Kenpachi
ID: 16866995
Skin: Great Wolf
Level: 50

Feel free to send me a message if you want to :lol:

BoogerWolf

Re: System of colors

Post by BoogerWolf » Sat May 11, 2019 6:02 pm

I like this idea! I approve of this! This is good! :D
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!

Maple

Post by Maple » Mon May 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Hello, if the wolf/wolves you want to hunt together are on your friend list, they should appear as wolf head icons in the mini map, rather than the regular green marker for any other wolf. This makes your friends distinguishable from the others. If you suggested the "party" feature solely for being able to tell hunting partners apart from others, this feature already exists. Parties would still not work for the Co-op servers we have today though, as the limit of 8 players per server greatly limits the possible limit of party members in a single server. For other ideas and suggestions regarding locating players that are not friended, this thread might be a good reference; viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1172

Your suggestion of parties still is good though, if the party can still exist outside the server. I would like to see it as an alternative to sophisticated pack or clan systems.
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal

BoogerWolf

Post by BoogerWolf » Tue May 14, 2019 2:33 pm

For me personally, I'd just like the ability to distinguish individual players on the map, friend or not. That way if it says: Stranger2019 killed by Champion Squirrel, I can quickly look to see where it happened on the map before they respawn elsewhere. Not everyone is good at describing their location and this would be helpful as there is a delayed movement of each players icon on the map from where they died to their respawn. Also if I am running with a specific stranger (not friend) or even a group of friends (all displaying wolfhead 'friend' icon) I can tell who is who and wouldn't need to run over to each person to see their tag or stop and ask in chat hoping they see my text before it gets bumped out of chat by system notifications (kill comments).

Others may have other reasons for the request, idk but would like to hear if there are other ideas for such a features uses. :)
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:15 am

BoogerWolf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:33 pm
For me personally, I'd just like the ability to distinguish individual players on the map, friend or not. That way if it says: Stranger2019 killed by Champion Squirrel, I can quickly look to see where it happened on the map before they respawn elsewhere. Not everyone is good at describing their location and this would be helpful as there is a delayed movement of each players icon on the map from where they died to their respawn. Also if I am running with a specific stranger (not friend) or even a group of friends (all displaying wolfhead 'friend' icon) I can tell who is who and wouldn't need to run over to each person to see their tag or stop and ask in chat hoping they see my text before it gets bumped out of chat by system notifications (kill comments).

Others may have other reasons for the request, idk but would like to hear if there are other ideas for such a features uses. :)
Like screen names next to their dot on the map.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651

Maple

Post by Maple » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 am

BoogerWolf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:33 pm
You do have a point. :D The mini maps are still relatively new, so more features on it can be expected. That's one more beneficial suggestion for the developers to work on.
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal