Personalizing Animals in C00P

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Unrealisation

Personalizing Animals in C00P

Post by Unrealisation » Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 am

This is a future idea of the developers, something I've had in mind for a while and thought it would be a cool suggestion.
The idea requires that we create/host our own server of course, but that's NOT the main point and what I want to discuss in this post. That's a totally different topic for another day. Anyways...

What if we can personalize animals in coop... like, select animals we want and what we don't want?

Let's say I want to hunt in Wild Tundra. First, I search for all the Wild Tundra servers to see if the types of animals there satisfy me. If not, I create my own room, and that opens up an option for me to select the animals I want in there...

☐ Brown Musk Ox
☑ Elephant Seal
☐ Grizzly Bear
☐ Alaskan Moose
☑ Musk Ox
☑ American Bison
☑ Walrus
☑ White Tiger
☐ Raven
☐ Dall Sheep
☐ Blue Heron

etc. etc.

There could be some restrictions, such as select a maximum of [#] animals, and/or a minimum of [#] animals. You could also choose the level of difficulty for the animals, for instance, animals level 30-60, or 60-99. All champions generated would be based on the animals you chose.

I think this might make C00P for personalized and enjoyable for some players. Just an idea for the devs 8-)
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ

Castiel

Re: Personalizing Animals in C00P

Post by Castiel » Wed May 22, 2019 10:11 am

Totally agree with this. It's really frustrating when I can't find a decent room with the low level animals I'm looking for. I think this may also reduce the amount of level 50s who play in level 30s rooms, as you can select the level of the animals yourself (I think this is a good thing, as it gives low level players a chance to get more gems out of champions without the aid of multiple level 50s)

I was never a fan of the random server selection, so I think we should also be allowed to choose a server by giving us a list of rooms currently active in a certain region. It would also be helpful if there was information on the type of animals on the server that you could view before you join the room.
𝒞 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | 𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝟤𝟢 | 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻 | 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟢 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟤50 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓀 | 𝐼𝒟: 𝟣𝟩𝟣𝟥𝟫𝟪𝟨𝟤 |

........ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɢʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴇʀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ

............................ Image

Siberian Wolf

Post by Siberian Wolf » Fri May 24, 2019 2:53 am

Unrealisation wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 am
All champions generated would be based on the animals you chose.
Correct me if I am wrong, but you suggesting that you can not solely select champions? Would champions generated in a customized room have the same or higher/lower chance of being generated in a non-customized room?

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 pm

I like this idea, but would it be an online or offline server?
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼
Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 50 Wʜɪᴛᴇ Wᴏʟғ