Make Player Icons on Map Colour-coded

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Castiel

Make Player Icons on Map Colour-coded

Post by Castiel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Whenever I have multiple friends in the same room, it's impossible to tell who is who due to all icons looking the same on the map. So I think it would be nice if each icon was colour coded so we could locate others easily. Maybe even make all icons (including non-friends) a different colour other than green, which will make calling for champions easier as you could just state your icon colour instead of trying to describe your location in chat.

Just a thought.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

Spitfyre

Re: Make Player Icons on Map Colour-coded

Post by Spitfyre » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:16 pm

I love that!
You would not need it in pvp, as the map is smaller and there are only 4 of the same color, but the alpha could be a different shade? Like pink for red and cyan for blue.

My suggestion for colors
Green, red, blue, pink, yellow, purple, orange, cyan,