Spawn Rate

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
rain

Spawn Rate

Post by rain » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:27 am

So recently I have been spending a lot of time in coop to grind for points and I've found various different rooms, some with good points and some with slower points. That's not the issue though. The issue is that I spend a lot of time trying to find a room that has a decent spawn rate. Sometimes there's no luck so you have to stick with a room.

Generally, the more people there are in a room, the better the spawn is. However, I've been in rooms where the room is full, yet the spawn is completely not generating. A lot of these rooms have potential but the rate of spawn ruins that potential. If the spawn takes time to get better, it most likely won't get the chance to do that since most players would leave after seeing the lack of animals.

It frustrates me because this game requires players to grind for points and gems in order to level up attributes and skills but how can we do that if there is no spawn? Honestly the grind doesn't annoy me too much. It's the fact that the spawn is not great and doesn't help very much.

If there is a possibility that this could be fixed in the next update it would be appreciated by many(probably all) of the players.

Also hi mattress if you're stalking here
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

Castiel

Re: Spawn Rate

Post by Castiel » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:38 pm

Couldn't agree more. A lot of rooms lately have had such crap spawn and it really puts me off the game. If all rooms could have a decent spawn rate then that would be great.

And hi btw xd I didn't know you were Cyne. Does Cher have an account here too?
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

rain

Re: Spawn Rate

Post by rain » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:46 am

Castiel wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:38 pm
Couldn't agree more. A lot of rooms lately have had such crap spawn and it really puts me off the game. If all rooms could have a decent spawn rate then that would be great.

And hi btw xd I didn't know you were Cyne. Does Cher have an account here too?
O hey there lol I never gave off the impression I played as a diff name apart from my tiny signature :v
Maybe. I just know that she tells me to post more lmao
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime