Lynx Champion Damage

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Castiel

Lynx Champion Damage

Post by Castiel » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:39 am

So a Lynx Champion charged me out of nowhere and one-shotted me today at full health. That means this little guy just took 14.3k hp in one go and I don't think any of the stronger champions (cc, yak, markhor etc) even deal that much damage in one shot.

This is the first time I've seen this happen, but even then they usually take 7k hp off me in one charge and that's still a lot.

Why do they deal so much damage? I think this needs to be altered a little, especially considering that they're located in a lower level map (Tundra) and shouldn't be able to deal more damage than small champs in Legend Mountains. Either nerf them or increase the amount of gems you earn, as 2 gems is pretty ridiculous for something that can one-shot a 14k.

I don't have an issue killing them (tho i will admit that losing big chunks of health is annoying) but I can imagine they would be pretty difficult for pups if they're just being one-shotted constantly.

Careful guys, Lynx champs are savage lmao
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

BoogerWolf

Re: Lynx Champion Damage

Post by BoogerWolf » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:18 pm

I can just imagine some bored Dev maniacally giggling to themself while creating this fiendish little monster. :lol:
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!