New wolf breed

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
IIxXAJXxII

New wolf breed

Post by IIxXAJXxII » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 pm

I was wondering about if the game should do a pure black version of the mighty wolf but with one eye, still covered in scars and the eye that's still there a dark blood red; this is my creation of my werewolf form in my stories that I am writing and I would love it to be in the game since I think it would fit into the game a lot.
What do you guys think??

Essigsheep

Re: New wolf breed

Post by Essigsheep » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 am

Sounds awesome but I would take it one step further. I think that the selection for your wolf should be greater. Different sizes as well as a stronger color variation would be interesting from my point of view. Furthermore I think there should be the option of chosing a wolf similar animal. For example, once a month a new character could be released that costs say 30 gems. The new and temporary character would be available for thirty days and then every thirty days a new character would be released. Some suggestions: dog, Fox, coyote, panda, elephant.... even a rabbit. I know it’s a wolf game but providing variety will help bring new life to the game. And who wouldn’t enjoy running around killing things as a tiny bunny? The irony would be too perfect. Let me know what you guys think!