You should be abale to register you´re wolf name so others can´t use it.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Furnace

Re: You should be abale to register you´re wolf name so others can´t use it.

Post by Furnace » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Strongly agree that this should be a feature for given reasons. About changing names, well, in that case those people would have to decide. Can’t have everything.
Also,the Devs could maybe bundle this up together with skill reset and character wiping for example.
I‘ll make you burn for me🔥

-Nikita-

Post by -Nikita- » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:32 am

Tbh i wish the name changing would stop too. Like have ur user name u can change but wolf name u cant more than 3x and it cost xp points per change and no two players can have the same. I was getting frustrated with players seeing one of my unique names ans copying it exactly. Like another white shewolf name lyca and nylu and lisaka those arent names they thought of they just copied mine and i got frustrated before i chose nikita. I havent seen another so far...
artwork creator https://quaylak.deviantart.com
🐺Nikita🐺
🐺1327581🐺
"The wolf never troubles itself with the opinions of sheep."

Furnace

Post by Furnace » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:25 am

So basically...It would be nice to have characterbound names like in propably every other mmo existing? ;)
On a sidenote, this would also make it easier to find friends as you could add them via their name and don‘t have to find out their Id, this could come in handy if you miss your chance to befriend them while in the same session for whatever reasons.
I‘ll make you burn for me🔥