You should be abale to register you´re wolf name so others can´t use it.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Alpha

You should be abale to register you´re wolf name so others can´t use it.

Post by Alpha » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 am

I started the game as Alpha long ago, I´m at level 40 for nearly 3 months so I was Alpha for realy long time, but unfortunately to many players
are using that same name and gamers start confusing me with other players in the game, with no other option I had to change my nick.
So I think it would be a good idea being able to register our wolf name.
Alfa Prime

Illvminati

Re: You should be abale to register you´re wolf name so others can´t use it.

Post by Illvminati » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Alpha wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 am
I started the game as Alpha long ago, I´m at level 40 for nearly 3 months so I was Alpha for realy long time, but unfortunately to many players
are using that same name and gamers start confusing me with other players in the game, with no other option I had to change my nick.
Yes, I empathise, since I've seen lot's of Alpha's around.

There is a solution to keeping your name. Simply use a unique font (special characters that you can copy in to your name, google it) and this will make you stand apart. It's not what you do, but how you do it. You can still make an Alpha that's unique ;)
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Have had this same problem so many times haha.
I like your solution, Illvminati. I will give it a go.

PizzaJester

Post by PizzaJester » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Yes!! I shouldn't have much a problem since mine is always PizzaJester or PJ but I'd like to be able to keep just one name and it be mine so people can find each other and not mistake different people.

Teal

Post by Teal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Alpha wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 am
Guilty :)

My issue is with others using my name intentionally. And not with good intentions. So I change my font regularly, and just keep friends posted on when there's another 'me' on the game.

Nupoor Chandraker

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Fri May 26, 2017 10:56 am

I agree with this coz I don't wantanyone to have my name after all its so cute :p
(What do you thought I will write my name here?)
Dog is man's best friend
@PalakTheCheetah

Arctic

Post by Arctic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:29 am

I must agree with this. I've no seen anyone else using the Arctic name on the game yet but most like 'Snow', 'Star', etc. are common wolf names what I've seen on the game.
A man is great by deeds, not by birth.

Rage232

Post by Rage232 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:39 pm

I agree you can use special characters, but the problem is ANYONE can do the same.

What happened to me, twice now, is I'll be playing the game. Then all of the sudden 'Rage232' joined. Which is an obvious impostor!! So Rage232 chats and I also chat and no one knows which one is me...

I'd be ok with forcing all players to have a unique 'in-game' wolf name. That'd help stop some of the madness!! So if I'm in game, and someone changes their name to Rage232, they get msg, sorry Rage232 is already in this room, please select another name.. type of error. but even that leaves the door open for abuse.

The only fix is requiring Unique registered names.