Tattoos

Post screenshots of your wolves, gameplay videos, fanarts or anything creative here!
Sköll

Tattoos

Post by Sköll » Wed May 10, 2017 5:39 am

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this counts as creative content, but here's a wolf tattoo I did recently on my right arm.

Looking for wolves in Switzerland is like looking for a needle in a haystack. There are only about 20 wolves roaming throughout the Alps, and the mountain range is huge! Canton Ticino recently confirmed another pack – including three cubs - and we believe the population is slowly growing.

Wolves are a protected rare species, and organisations that campaign for wolf protection here in Switzerland include WWF Switzerland (for which I am a regular volunteer), the Gruppe Wolf Schweiz (Swiss Wolf Group) and Pro Natura.

Cheers!
wolf_tattoo_small.jpg
wolf_tattoo_small.jpg (116.64 KiB) Viewed 402 times

Illvminati

Re: Tattoos

Post by Illvminati » Wed May 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Sköll that's great!

There used to be lot's of wolves in Europe, but now they're mostly in the east. That's really interesting about there only been around 20 wolves left in the Swiss Alps and that you volunteer to help them. Good work!
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Sköll

Post by Sköll » Wed May 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Glad you like it.

There were no wolves in Switzerland anymore until a few years ago, they were driven to extinction. The a pack came from the east through Italy and settled in the canton of Grisons (Graubünden). Now the population is slowly growing, but it's hard to protect. last year we had a female killed by poachers, it was very sad.

it's one of my passions, as you can see :)

Xena

Post by Xena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:23 pm

This tatoo looks great ^^
And in my country (Poland) wolves are endangered species too. It's horrible that in some neighboring countries they aren't protected, but packs are travelling to these areas and being killed legally.
(Sorry for my english, it's not my foreign language ^^)
Can be known as Dragonwolf.