My amusing, brutal and berzerk attack strategy

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
imdawolfman

My amusing, brutal and berzerk attack strategy

Post by imdawolfman » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Having built up my speed and attack skills beyond reason (while lagging in health and defense) I use my vampire lunge first thing to knock even higher level enemies down by half first blow. Then when they turn to fight, usually with commrads, I snap, back, turn, snap, leap, snap and dodge to keep anyone from getting a bead on me. It really looks berzerk when the battle's over and I'm still jumping, spinning, dancing and lunging all around my pack-mates.

It seems like I get 3 hard bites to their 1 in a close mellae, unless someone has a freezer breath.

My downfall is My wolf is a total berzerker and will pursue an enemy right into its den and as hard as I pull and twitch the stick, will not peel away to survive (he has the same obsession with creatures, even bulls lingering around a fight scene and runs away to kill a squirrel when my comrads need me.)
:( bad wolf.

I just learned tonight that if Alpha has opened a gate I can press the gate button while backing away and sometimes break free.

PharaohSabre

Re: My amusing, brutal and berzerk attack strategy

Post by PharaohSabre » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

This approach isn't gonna help you much in PvP when you hit level 50 and everyone's speed and defence are maxed out and probably have attack levels in the 200's but have fun in the meantime I guess. Also, Vampiric claw isn't a first offense sort of attack. While it does great damage, it's more something you should use after losing a bit of health, as the life stealing effect is basically useless to you at full health. (It's a habit I'm guilty of as well) Frozen claw jump does more damage at lower levels than Vampiric claw so that's more suited for people who like to attack first.
The Champion Thief

Pay-to-win =/= Strong

imdawolfman

Post by imdawolfman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:22 am

Thanks Pharaoh, that makes sense. I've got V claw built up prettyt far, so no chance of switching.

So attack doesn't max out?

I thought I had my speed maxed, but I've been out run by lower level wolves that look like speedy gonzalos with burning trails heading away from me.

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:53 pm

I believe both attack and health max at 300, I'm not entirely sure though.
The Champion Thief

Pay-to-win =/= Strong

KaraiTheDhole

Post by KaraiTheDhole » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:46 pm

imdawolfman wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:45 pm
Having built up my speed and attack skills beyond reason (while lagging in health and defense) I use my vampire lunge first thing to knock even higher level enemies down by half first blow. Then when they turn to fight, usually with commrads, I snap, back, turn, snap, leap, snap and dodge to keep anyone from getting a bead on me. It really looks berzerk when the battle's over and I'm still jumping, spinning, dancing and lunging all around my pack-mates.

It seems like I get 3 hard bites to their 1 in a close mellae, unless someone has a freezer breath.

My downfall is My wolf is a total berzerker and will pursue an enemy right into its den and as hard as I pull and twitch the stick, will not peel away to survive (he has the same obsession with creatures, even bulls lingering around a fight scene and runs away to kill a squirrel when my comrads need me.)
:( bad wolf.

I just learned tonight that if Alpha has opened a gate I can press the gate button while backing away and sometimes break free.
I love that! My wolf kinda crazy too. Though she is nicknamed the weasel queen. (For multiple reasons)