Poison Wolf

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.

Do you support my suggestion?

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes: 22

Furry

Poison Wolf

Post by Furry » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:45 am

My theory is the Frost Wolf was inspired by the Frost Nova and the Fire Wolf was inspired by the Fire Nova. My theory gave me an idea for a new species of wolf: Poison Wolf. This species would be inspired by the skill Poison Nova and would look similar to the Black Wolf but with green markings and green eyes.
Last edited by Furry on Wed May 01, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Castiel

Re: Poison Wolf

Post by Castiel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Would definitely love to see this skin! Black and green is one of my favourite colour combinations. :mrgreen:
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

............................ Image

Furry

Post by Furry » Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Castiel wrote: โ†‘
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:57 pm
Would definitely love to see this skin! Black and green is one of my favourite colour combinations. :mrgreen:
Thanks for your support, I appreciate it! I edited the post and I added a poll. :)

Maple

Post by Maple » Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 am

Nice idea! I'd also love to see even slight perks given with the use of the elemental wolf skins, such as +2% dmg/handicap/duration for frost skills like frost nova and frostbite when Frost Wolf is equipped. These skins cost a ton and if these perks were offered I think especially players who specialize in the "inspired" skills would be way more inclined to invest in them.
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Maple wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 am
Nice idea! I'd also love to see even slight perks given with the use of the elemental wolf skins, such as +2% dmg/handicap/duration for frost skills like frost nova and frostbite when Frost Wolf is equipped. These skins cost a ton and if these perks were offered I think especially players who specialize in the "inspired" skills would be way more inclined to invest in them.
I definitely agree that there should be perks. Fire and Frost wolves cost 12000 gems, which is almost $100 worth of gems. I think that any skin that costs gems should have perks:
  • Great Wolf: Already comes with VIP
  • Mighty Wolf: Damage +20
  • Silver Wolf: Speed +10
  • Siberian Wolf: Speed +20
  • Frost Wolf: +5 handicap for every freezing skill
  • Fire Wolf: +10 damage for every fire skill
  • Theoretical Poison Wolf: +3 seconds for every venom/poison skill
Obviously, these numbers can be messed around with for the best deal while staying within reason. Also, we do not want to make them too powerful because the people who buy these expensive skins are probably super strong in the first place if they are willing to pay that many gems on the game.
Last edited by BOREALIS on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ
Lแด‡แด แด‡สŸ 50 Wสœษชแด›แด‡ WแดสŸา“

Mouselline

Post by Mouselline » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:55 pm

I think this is a really cool idea and design! It could be called Toxic Wolf though because in my opinion it sounds a lil cooler

Whyubullymedoggo389

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Maple wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 am
Thats exactly what i was thinking! Sounds like a great idea!
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol: