Change Yak Champion Appearance

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.

Do you support this suggestion?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 16

Castiel

Change Yak Champion Appearance

Post by Castiel » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:32 pm

I find it quite difficult to tell the difference between a regular yak and a champion yak from a distance, and I can imagine its even harder for players playing on low quality settings to distinguish between the two as they cannot see champion names. This is an ongoing problem for some of my friends on low quality as they often mistake some regular yaks for champions.

So I think something more obvious should be added to their design so we can recognise them more easily. Maybe some large red scars or even make them a completely different colour such as white, like with the crocodile champions.

I'm aware that they appear a bit bigger than the normal champions, but I still find myself slowing down at each yak just incase I run into one.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image