This game is too much grind.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Aurora

This game is too much grind.

Post by Aurora » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:01 am

"Too much grind". This is a Cliché. I know it is a problem in many games but allow me to argue that.

When a player just reaches level 50 all he can do is to grind co-op, otherwise, get rekt in pvp. He is supposed to grind until it costs 7 digit of coins for each upgrade so that he is good enough in pvp. On average, a player gets 300k-400k coins per hour if he has VIP and that means that it'll take at least several hours of constant killing in co-op for just one upgrade, not everyone has that patience.

Consider the value of coins ($100=1750000 coins), if you earn 350000 coins per hour, it'll take you 5 hours to get 1750000 coins, so 5 hours of playing grants you just $100 value. That being said, if you work, you can rather work overtime, earn real money and spend in the game, it'll be more efficient.

I would list 3 possible solutions:
1. Increase density of animals in co-op. We spend more than half of the time running when we do co-op. If this is implemented it'll also enhance gameplay. :idea:
2. Increase the amount of coin you get per kill. I would say double it isn't too much.
3. Decrease the amount of coin required for each upgrade. This is the least practical solution as those who have already upgraded shall get refund if the cost goes down.

Above is my humble opinion. I am open to arguments but please don't say bad words.

BOREALIS

Re: This game is too much grind.

Post by BOREALIS » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:58 pm

I agree with this. In one of their updates they already did your third suggestion (lowering prices of stats level 60+). The density of animals definitely has to increase. And getting more coins per kill is a good idea too.
In-Game Name: SRp BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: X-Rogue Warriors (Head Alpha), Seraphs Revived (Phi)
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish