Campaign/Missions

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
WolfyDoggo

Campaign/Missions

Post by WolfyDoggo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello, So i’ve Been playing for some bit now, but what I would really like is a campaign type or missions... It would be a Survival type of missions, so you need to feed yourself, drink, and could possibly mate with friends if they accept a ‘Mate Request’ (no Cinematic or graphics involved) If you do mate, you have to carry, feed, make the babies drink and possibly teach them how to hunt down animals, the Campaign/Mission would have an aging system

Baby phase : You are a newborn, welcome to the wild! This is not the starting age from the start, but you can have Babies if you want to (IA)

Child phase : you can control your character but no skills, this is the age you start in. You can make your baby be a child at a certain time (AI or Real players)

Adult phase : Wow! You are now at your finest and best physical condition, you can unlock all the skills that are in the game, like the normal modes. If you have enough patience to make your child to an adult, you can play him Instead of your character (AI or real players)

Senior phase : ohhh... you’re so old... You can on’y Use a small set of skills in this stage. No AI can play this stage because of it’s difficulty. (Real players)

Death stage : You died, it can be of malnutrition, dehydration or being killed by an animal in all of the stage or you just died peacefully in your sleep when in your senior stage. You now play your child or have to quit the mode if you never had a child.

Thank you for reading this and if you need more information contact me at my email and it would be a pleasure to respond,

WolfyDoggo

BOREALIS

Re: Campaign/Missions

Post by BOREALIS » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Personally I don't support this idea because many players have invested a lot of money and time into the game to upgrade their skills and attributes, and having their player die would have all of that hard work be done for nothing. A survival mode along with CO-OP and PVP might work for people who enjoy roleplay, but there shouldn't be something that gets rid of your character completely.
In-Game Name: SR BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: XRW (Alpha), SR
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish

rain

Re: Campaign/Missions

Post by rain » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:14 am

Note: I do not mean to offend anyone.

It would be a pretty cool idea, but I agree:
BOREALIS wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:40 pm
Personally I don't support this idea because many players have invested a lot of money and time into the game to upgrade their skills and attributes, and having their player die would have all of that hard work be done for nothing. A survival mode along with CO-OP and PVP might work for people who enjoy roleplay, but there shouldn't be something that gets rid of your character completely.
This idea would be better as a different app since The Wolf isn't a story based game. This could have a lot of potential in those kind of games. If this idea was implemented, a lot of confusion would arise and those who aren't interested will most likely leave - companies don't like losing customers. Another idea could be a survival mode(part of the game but optional), as mentioned by Borealis. I'm not sure if you meant this or if you meant changing the game completely, but either way I'm not a fan of this idea.
~ cyne rain
Please don't be offended.