OFFICIAL WOLF PACK REGISTRY

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
XAP Motherwolf

OFFICIAL WOLF PACK REGISTRY

Post by XAP Motherwolf » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:13 pm

This is the "Official Wolf Pack Registry" for the Wolf Online Simulation and is represented by the W.O.S Alpha Council. All wolf packs registered here will have a "Title of Authenticity" as a "Verified W.O.S Wolf Pack".

KIK is required to register your pack with the W.O.S Alpha Council.

If you wish to register your pack with the W.O.S Alpha Council, please post a formal request for a "ToA" in the comments below.

Please list your:

1). Pack Name
2). Member Names/Ranks
3). Your Player ID #(W.O.S Alpha Council Leaders will send you a friend request)

A member of the W.O.S Alpha Council will contact you in-game as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience as we work hard to process your requests.

All requests may take up to 5-7 business days to process.

HAPPY HUNTING!😊
XAP A1 MOTHERWOLF PC CL

Xenaaa

Re: OFFICIAL WOLF PACK REGISTRY

Post by Xenaaa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:36 pm

GREATWOLF
ID:9898052
Level38 contact me fast please

BOS Alpha YE03 TDKw

Post by BOS Alpha YE03 TDKw » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:39 am

Hello

Quick question.. why do you hide in den from people? And run to den at low hp, it isn't right... Please keep in mind that you may become wanted by packs if you keep doing this, I saw Wicca hates you because of that..
Level: 50
HP: 6k
Attack: 95
Packs: BOS (Alpha), TDKw (Pi)

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:14 pm

BOS Alpha YE03 TDKw wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:39 am
Hello

Quick question.. why do you hide in den from people? And run to den at low hp, it isn't right... Please keep in mind that you may become wanted by packs if you keep doing this, I saw Wicca hates you because of that..
"It isn't right"

I'm pretty sure that's what the spawn den is for. If people want to sprint/howl back to it or never leave it to begin with then so be it. Let people play how they want.

Wolfeel

Post by Wolfeel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:27 pm

Always luv ur posts Sabre :)

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:37 pm

Now about this whole pack registry thing.

I'm going to sound rude or overly aggressive but I promise this is a genuine question. What or who exactly gives you and these alphas the authority to verify a pack as "authentic"? I'd assume that you're an admin yourself or that Rogue or another forum/game official is involved here in some way. Otherwise I don't see the reason anyone would go through the trouble for a false title of authenticity.

A better question yet, who decided you all were authentic? What makes you so "official" and what makes alphas who decide not to "verify" their packs with this council any different from the rest of you lot? Wanting to create a league of alphas or document the packs that currently exist is fine but calling it verification or using it to decide who's "authentic" and who's not just seems like toxic clique culture to me.