Meet Me

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Dead Moon ♥

Meet Me

Post by Dead Moon ♥ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:12 am

kris // 18 + // roleplayer // hmu
{ I write as my character - I do know I am not actually a wolf, thank you very much. }
I am called 'Dead Moon.' There is a reason why; it is simply because the moon was completely blank on the night I was born... a new moon. Completely empty, completely... Dead. My mother has always loved the moon in all its phases when it shines in the sky, and of course I have my own special respect for that brilliant pale orb, but sometimes I am the opposite. Sometimes I look up at the sky in a Dead Moon night and marvel at how beautiful the blackness is.

I am a grey wolf, strong and simple in appearance, but I think there's charm in that. I'm a smart girl, and sort of a loner; I run with whoever allows me and pledge myself currently to no specific pack. Perhaps if I met other wolves who I could bond with, I could truly belong with others of my kind. I don't talk much. Mostly, I observe others. I am easy going as long as you don't try to pick a fight with me - and even then, I would rather ignore you than fight. I'm not a total pushover, but I don't feel the need to be any kind of Alpha. I am perfectly comfortable being a Beta or Omega - though when push comes to shove, I believe I am a fair and fierce leader. I like to run with other wolves and hunt dangerous beasts.