Meet Me

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Dead Moon ♥

Meet Me

Post by Dead Moon ♥ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:12 am

kris // 18 + // roleplayer // hmu
{ I write as my character - I do know I am not actually a wolf, thank you very much. }
I am called 'Dead Moon.' There is a reason why; it is simply because the moon was completely blank on the night I was born... a new moon. Completely empty, completely... Dead. My mother has always loved the moon in all its phases when it shines in the sky, and of course I have my own special respect for that brilliant pale orb, but sometimes I am the opposite. Sometimes I look up at the sky in a Dead Moon night and marvel at how beautiful the blackness is.

I am a grey wolf, strong and simple in appearance, but I think there's charm in that. I'm a smart girl, and sort of a loner; I run with whoever allows me and pledge myself currently to no specific pack. Perhaps if I met other wolves who I could bond with, I could truly belong with others of my kind. I don't talk much. Mostly, I observe others. I am easy going as long as you don't try to pick a fight with me - and even then, I would rather ignore you than fight. I'm not a total pushover, but I don't feel the need to be any kind of Alpha. I am perfectly comfortable being a Beta or Omega - though when push comes to shove, I believe I am a fair and fierce leader. I like to run with other wolves and hunt dangerous beasts.

Redfang

Re: Meet Me

Post by Redfang » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:31 am

I like you post Dead Moon, I realy do.
*steps out of bushes and growls happy greeting*
Hello, I am Redfang.
I follow my heart, and I feel I should let you know.
I hope you have merry hunting.
*Stalks into bright, Christmassy bushes, watching, waiting*
Lol, Christmassy enough?

Karto

Post by Karto » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 pm

*Growls in Greeting* "Evening brother of the night, my name is Karto Darma, you are not alone in pursuits of companionship and a family to belong to. Currently I am working on gathering a pack an there is a place for you here with the Night Owls if you want it. I hope we will meet in the future when the sun chrests the hills."

A little about me:
"I grew up in captivity in a place that was strange in comparison to the forests and green grasslands of which I now roam. The trials during that period were ... painful.. pointy objects groups of do..gos with two legged figures with blue fur prodding constantly with cold unbreakable sticks. The fights at that place were bloody with packs of us being thrown into a small confined circles till there was only one left and for what the promise of a few scraps of food. Escape did come but only after carefully study of our captors after which myself and twelve other females took the hills as free individuals to shape our own futures."

Karto Darma, age: 21 or 2 1/2, level: 27, ID: 13241846.
Well, my dear friend if you don't like what I have to say then just go ahead an bite me ill be sure to do more then just bite back.

Redfang

Post by Redfang » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 pm

I was born in a place where there was little sunlight and shining beasts ran past faster than any wolf could on their round paws over the hard black pathes that surrounded me.
Mom, Swifttail, had tried to escape with me, her only pup, but the shining beasts did not like that.
I still mourn her.
I had run back to the place where she and I had tried to get away from, but the beast had seen me.
It had screeched to a stop in the middle of the black path, and I saw my chance.
I ran, and ran, and ran, until I came to a place where I thought I could rest safely for the night, but when I woke from dreams of terror and shining beasts, I was in a fenced-in place where the bigger, stronger animals the seemed to be wolves but weren't bit pups and stole our food and hurt us badly.
That's why I (Redfang) don't talk a lot.
They would talk in growls and ununderstandable noises to eachother, and the pups would talk in whimpers.
Sometimes the not-wolves would get madder and then fight, and then one would never move on its own again.
Sometimes they'd fight us pups instead.
Sometime later one of the not-wolves challenged me, and I don't know how, but in the end, I was the one still moving.
Then, the next morning, when I woke up, I was here.
I was wild,
I was free,
for the first time.
Hello, I am Redfang.
Lol, Christmassy enough?

Redfang

Post by Redfang » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:42 am

Redfang wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 pm
I was born in a place where there was little sunlight and shining beasts ran past faster than any wolf could on their round paws over the hard black pathes that surrounded me.
Mom, Swifttail, had tried to escape with me, her only pup, but the shining beasts did not like that.
I still mourn her.
I had run back to the place where she and I had tried to get away from, but the beast had seen me.
It had screeched to a stop in the middle of the black path, and I saw my chance.
I ran, and ran, and ran, until I came to a place where I thought I could rest safely for the night, but when I woke from dreams of terror and shining beasts, I was in a fenced-in place where the bigger, stronger animals the seemed to be wolves but weren't bit pups and stole our food and hurt us badly.
That's why I (Redfang) don't talk a lot.
They would talk in growls and ununderstandable noises to eachother, and the pups would talk in whimpers.
Sometimes the not-wolves would get madder and then fight, and then one would never move on its own again.
Sometimes they'd fight us pups instead.
Sometime later one of the not-wolves challenged me, and I don't know how, but in the end, I was the one still moving.
Then, the next morning, when I woke up, I was here.
I was wild,
I was free,
for the first time.
Hello, I am Redfang.
Lol, Christmassy enough?

Redfang

Post by Redfang » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:44 am

Oops.
I didn't mean to quote myself.
Sorry,
Redfang.
Hello, I am Redfang.
Lol, Christmassy enough?

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:28 am

Redfang wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:44 am
Oops.
I didn't mean to quote myself.
Sorry,
Redfang.
Oops. Lol. Pressed the wrong button.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang Age:18
ID: 5422352 Level: 36 KIK: White_Fang_1 IG: Ask
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
Firefighter and US Marine-Mos 2651

Redfang

Post by Redfang » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:16 am

Yep.
Lol.

Redfang.
Hello, I am Redfang.
Lol, Christmassy enough?