Update Suggestions

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Midnight Lightning

Re: Update Suggestions

Post by Midnight Lightning » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:31 am

I agree an offline version would be great. Awesome I was thinking maybe there could be another setting for PVP one setting up a little settings for BVP in the other setting could be set for a one on one match or something.

In the past before you were level 40 you could earn gems in PVP could you make it so you can earn gems even if you’re level 40 or above?

SkyAngel5290

Post by SkyAngel5290 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 am

Once you hit the max level, now level 50 due to the update, you can no longer earn jems. The only way to get more is to use actual money to buy them.
But if the developers could do that--earn jems through pvp or buy jems with coins--that would be an excellent update that I'm sure many would appreciate. The game could still get money through VIP, skins, etc.
Ingame name: 𝒮𝓀𝓎 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝐹𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒲𝐻 𝒟𝒜 𝐻𝒟
~
DA ǟʟքɦǟ
FEAR β£țå

MҽɱႦҽɾ σϝ DW HD NW ΛΣ
~
кιк: sкүαηgεℓ5290
ID:--
~
"ƜƛƦƦƖƠƦƧ ƛƦЄ ƬӇƠƧЄ ƜӇƠ ƇӇƠƠƧЄ ƬƠ ƧƬƛƝƊ ƁЄƬƜЄЄƝ ƬӇЄƖƦ ЄƝЄMƖЄƧ ƛƝƊ ƬӇЄ ƠƝЄƧ ƬӇЄƳ ԼƠƔЄ"

Hackerhater1

Post by Hackerhater1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:30 am

Axel Night wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:37 pm
Hi The Wolf Devs Team,

Im Axel The Omega of BYT wolf pack me and some of my pack mates have been experiencing some issues in pvp matches and hopefully you will look at some of the addressed issues. Some of the issues consist of hacking an modding of lobbies meaning some of the wolves are really low level and entering higher levels lobbies for example im level 39 i shouldnt see level 22 in my lobby another issue is some players are hacking other players accounts and this modding i speak of is that while in pvp some how someone has found a glitch to combine both the co-op map and pvp map and will cause players game to crash and hackers use this to gain control of the other account.
I really hope you look at this and for your next update i really hope to see patch fixes with lag and different maps and abilities thank you.

Omega Axel Night BYT Representative

Co-op thing in PVP isn't a hack 😂 and no one gaine control of a account anyone who tells you that is pulling your leg bud. It's just people using the game on a laptop through BlueStacks editing it does nothing to your account

Alexander Corvinus

Post by Alexander Corvinus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:54 pm

My opinion about this game, very impressive..

good game but need improvement and developing more

this game need story line or plot open world game, Free mission or doing something such job for expanding wolf pack (sometimes in another game we called guild, family or clan). need AI (artificial intelligence) wolves character need spouses or pups sure this AI will support character in playing this game. A character need wolves families or packs.

Maybe this game need another wolf big sub species and another sub species character (Eurasian Subspecies, Australian Subspecies, North American subspecies, Asian subspecies (including extinct subspecies)) such in real life. someday the developer develop example such big lycan.. this is just developer choose if want make this game becoming animorph skin character of course talent, skill and another stuff will increase in a character

this game need open opening world. Such example in continents American wolf continent zone, siberian wolves continent or another continents to develop this game. we need to develop such fight packs cross servers maybe between Asian, European or American server in massive style. Although in this game had PVP we need better. and the graphic in this game quite good.

I hope game developer develop this game graphic such Playstation 4 or Playstation 5 graphic game.

We need playing in browser gameonline too for easy and online everyday
Hope my suggestions will improve this game and becoming better