Night time mode

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
CalmDown JustAGame

Night time mode

Post by CalmDown JustAGame » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:43 am

Hello,
Im one of the many players of the game and I’m not sure if this has been said before or given the idea of night time into the game by other players, However This could be a great idea personally from me. Players could be given the chance to choose from day time to night time. Night time in my opinion would be very fun Due to it adding a more realistic setting/feel to the game. And of course coming with “night mode” maybe adding night vision for specific dark areas would be a cool addition, just some ideas I thought I could share with you all thank you.

Reddog

Re: Night time mode

Post by Reddog » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:16 am

I reckon this would be pretty cool 😎 I like the sound of it a lot and they could even add animals that only come out at night 😱
jake😈👹

Liv

Post by Liv » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 pm

I love this idea!!!
She's precious, pure as new fallen snow.

great yako2

Post by great yako2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Love the idea! :D

Ofeir

Post by Ofeir » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Had the same idea for a while but more so a transition between day and night within the servers

Feru

Post by Feru » Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 am

I've been thinking the same! Night time! It's kinda tiring to see daytime all the time y'kno. But I'd prefer it's an automatic phase instead of optional. Seasons would be great too. ✨

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:07 pm

There are sort of "seasons" specific to various maps, but definitely something like that would be awesome! It has to be very well thought however, as it should be consistent and make sense across entire world. I keep fingers crossed to have this feature!
/Y