wolf emotes/Animations

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
123doggos

wolf emotes/Animations

Post by 123doggos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:35 pm

My suggestion is emotes/Animations like a little button at the top of the screen and if you tap it it will show a show case of emotes. For starters I would recommend for them to make "Sleep, Eat, Howl (without teleporting)" hopefully you note this and make this a new update, but that's up to you or the developers :D
Name: Lunar eclipse
Level:38
Female
Wolf id:16432389
Pack:Pack cancelled
Wolf: Frost wolf
Mate: None :
( I rarely play anymore so I rarely check this dont be offended

Whyubullymedoggo389

Re: wolf emotes/Animations

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:59 am

Yes i so agree! This would be great to communicate with frens.
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol:

Maple

Post by Maple » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:09 pm

That would just give people yet one more reason to goof around in pvp. When will people finally understand that this game's mechanics are based on FIGHTING and not roleplaying...
Loyal The Wolf player......Getting killed since January 2017 ✔

ZeroTheWolf

Post by ZeroTheWolf » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:06 am

I would love to see emotes and animations in the game. The only thing we can do is bite the air. I want more.

rain

Post by rain » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:08 am

Maple wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:09 pm
When will people finally understand that this game's mechanics are based on FIGHTING and not roleplaying...
I agree that this game is definitely not a roleplay game and hence does not require emotes, pups, elders, etc. Despite the fact that RPG means roleplaying game, it does not mean that roleplaying needs to take place. It simply means that you are playing as a wolf, a role that is not yourself for the character of a game for hunting. I do see it constantly requested. It would work out, if it was another game based on roleplaying. There are other games out there that can suit the needs or maybe in future there will be an app by swiftapps for roleplaying. Who knows? I just simply don't see these feature fitted for being implemented into the game. This is all my opinion though so keep striving for what you want to strive for.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk
cyne; rain; cyii
@cynrax on Instagram.