add pups as well

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Post Reply
123doggos
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:54 pm
Location: Earth <_<
Contact:

add pups as well

Post by 123doggos » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 am

:idea: okay we have adults right. But what about pups :?: theres alot of roll play that involves a pack and of corse pups to make the roll play more interesting. But it's not as fun when the "pup" is the same size as there parents. Overall I think this is good but this is just me and my friends opinion (ps pls make it so the pup comes with the wolf when u buy it, or atleast be a bit cheaper) :)
Name: Lunar eclipse
Level:38
Female
Wolf id:16432389
Pack:Pack cancelled
Wolf: Frost wolf
Mate: None :
( I rarely play anymore so I rarely check this dont be offended

User avatar
rain
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: add pups as well

Post by rain » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:32 am

123doggos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 am
:idea: okay we have adults right. But what about pups :?: theres alot of roll play that involves a pack and of corse pups to make the roll play more interesting. But it's not as fun when the "pup" is the same size as there parents. Overall I think this is good but this is just me and my friends opinion (ps pls make it so the pup comes with the wolf when u buy it, or atleast be a bit cheaper) :)
I don't think pups would work in the game as it is not based on the roleplaying aspect but maybe smaller wolf breeds? Some of the current wolves you can get are larger than normal so possibly a few smaller wolves may work.
cyne; rain; cyii
@cynrax on Instagram.
Avatar art belongs to me.

123doggos
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:54 pm
Location: Earth <_<
Contact:

Re: add pups as well

Post by 123doggos » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:59 am

Good idea I would be fine with them creating sizes so it would have more range of ages
Name: Lunar eclipse
Level:38
Female
Wolf id:16432389
Pack:Pack cancelled
Wolf: Frost wolf
Mate: None :
( I rarely play anymore so I rarely check this dont be offended

Kenpachi
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:07 am

Re: add pups as well

Post by Kenpachi » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 am

Would be nice if you can make pups at lvl 50, because it will motivate the players that already achieved 50 and are bored. Besides that, would be awesome if you could level them up and get passive skills from them, but nothing extraordinario just to increase fun in the game.
A simple "+5% crit chance" or "+5% dodge", just for fun. :D :D
Hello! Here comes some info about my wolf:
Nickname: Kenpachi
ID: 16866995
Gender: male
Skin: Great Wolf
Level: 50

Feel free to send me a message if you want to :lol:

User avatar
BOREALIS
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: add pups as well

Post by BOREALIS » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Kenpachi wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 am
Would be nice if you can make pups at lvl 50, because it will motivate the players that already achieved 50 and are bored. Besides that, would be awesome if you could level them up and get passive skills from them, but nothing extraordinario just to increase fun in the game.
A simple "+5% crit chance" or "+5% dodge", just for fun. :D :D
Would the pups be NPCs or real players?
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Kenpachi
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:07 am

Re: add pups as well

Post by Kenpachi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 pm

I was think like a npc that will follow us or maybe we could summon them like a totem skill for a period.
Hello! Here comes some info about my wolf:
Nickname: Kenpachi
ID: 16866995
Gender: male
Skin: Great Wolf
Level: 50

Feel free to send me a message if you want to :lol:

User avatar
Unrealisation
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away...

Re: add pups as well

Post by Unrealisation » Fri May 17, 2019 4:49 am

Kenpachi wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 pm
I was think like a npc that will follow us or maybe we could summon them like a totem skill for a period.
Sounds cool! That'd be nice since there's really nothing to do when you've been a level 50 for a while. It would add an interesting element to the game.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
║| тeмp тĸɢ rw ѕpυp | ♀ 15 | ℓєνєℓ 50 | 6к | 280+ αттα¢к | ∂αяк ωσℓf |║

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest