PVP

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Santoro

PVP

Post by Santoro » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Hi guys,

Love the game, it’s very entertaining, however I want to fice some advice on pvp. Will bee more interesting with you guys divide pvp in a way to be more equal, not just the level, but the damage, hp, etc... because is very annoying go to ovo with someone to hp so much higher. Other suggestion is to do a pvp fight by time, like 10 minutes fight, the team who more kills win, etc... thinking on that, thanks

Whyubullymedoggo389

Re: PVP

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:58 am

Welp one thing ive learned is to train in coop. First you MUST max defense and speed (their max is 60) bc they are the most important. Then lvl ur attack and health a bit. Then you should be all ready for pvp (heath and attack's max is around 300)
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol:

rain

Post by rain » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am

Whyubullymedoggo389 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:58 am
Welp one thing ive learned is to train in coop. First you MUST max defense and speed (their max is 60) bc they are the most important. Then lvl ur attack and health a bit. Then you should be all ready for pvp (heath and attack's max is around 300)
I agree with everything you say but I feel as if the user was suggesting a way of team balance rather than what to upgrade. Your attributes do matter though so don't ignore that lol

Hp doesn't necessarily matter, although higher hp usually has higher attk. Having a high attk is good as it influences on your skills and makes them stronger.

Teams organised by attributes would be nice but probably complicated. As of now, if pvp is difficult, go to coop until you reach the strength you want. Or you can fight an unfair fight(which can be fun if there's no arguing - try to avoid that).
cyne; rain; cyii
@cynrax on Instagram.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Upgrade all four attributes evenly until you reach level 60 on all of them. Since that is MAX for defense and speed, you can focus on just two attributes (attack and health). I would advise you to focus most on attack to kill your enemies more quickly, but definitely invest in your health as well to decrease the chances of someone one-shotting you.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼
Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 50 Wʜɪᴛᴇ Wᴏʟғ
"ᴄʜɪʟʟ, ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ." - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪsᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ