The co-op animals NEED cooldowns

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
PharaohSabre

The co-op animals NEED cooldowns

Post by PharaohSabre » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Yesterday another player and I were after a Markhor champion and it used Acursing bite on me. Then It turned around approximately 5 seconds later and cursed the other player as well. So now we're both purple and oozing black smoke and doing very little damage to this thing and we both die.

And Markhor aren't the only prey that this problem occurs with. It's the same with Musk oxen and venom and it's completely absurd, it makes no sense that a co-op animal can use the same skill three times within one minute while we have to wait for ours to recharge.

Not to mention how irritating it is being killed because you were stunned every time you recovered from a previous stun. We should at least be able to stun back.
The fabled Champion Thief

"Ur so weak lol"
- A kid that paid hella money to avoid being weak

Whyubullymedoggo389

Re: The co-op animals NEED cooldowns

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:56 am

Oml lol yee i really agree with this. I will be killing a champ and it will do some powers. Then when im about to die, but it has lower hp it does all of its powers again AFTER LITTERTALY 15 SECONDS AGO IT USED THEM and i die. Then next thing i know when i back after it some darn player killed it. :lol:
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol: