Is this happening to anyone else?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
PharaohSabre

Is this happening to anyone else?

Post by PharaohSabre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:05 pm

These are some of the cute little inconveniences I've had to put up with in the last week.

1) The broken bite/targeting glitch
At least five times this week I've been fighting a big animal and suddenly become unable to land bites on the prey animal in question. My wolf just wouldn't register the animal as a target anymore so my bites would do no damage and my skills won't lock onto it the way it should. If I tried to use frozen claw jump or triple claw I'd just fly right past the animal as if it wasn't even there. This renders just about all attacks useless except the free-range ones, like thunderstorm, poison cloud, freezing breath etc. And it seems to happen without cause or reason.

2) Continuous Damage glitch
A animal uses a fire or poison attack on you. You either move away or kill it. You continue to take damage from the attack even after the animal that did it is long dead. You can heal as much as you want, but the only thing that fixes this is death or sprinting to the spawn den. You can't howl there because the damage just won't stop.

Broken bite is my main peeve, it happens at the most inconvenient of times and just makes me want to fling my tablet.
The fabled Champion Thief

"Ur so weak lol"
- A kid that paid hella money to avoid being weak

Unrealisation

Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

Post by Unrealisation » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 pm

I definitely remember these glitches occurring from time to time. The broken bite glitch usually happens when I'm in the middle of killing a champion animal, but it also occasionally happens with regular animals too. I was in the middle of killing a croc champ with my teammates, maybe I died, came back, but suddenly I couldn't bite or use my basic skill (life steal) anymore. It wouldn't inflict any damage on the croc champ. As you said, I could only use thunderstorm on it. Other than that, I'm completely useless and not earning many gems because of said glitch.

I also encountered the continuous damage glitch, but it doesn't occur very often. I was killing a polar bear--it used freezing breath on me--and I killed it. I still had like 4,000 hp out of 6,000 hp. Instead of going away, the freezing breath effect turned my wolf blue and continued to inflict damage on my wolf without stopping. I used my heal totem but it continued to inflict damage, therefore overpowering my heal when it ran out. I was far away from den--and of course--couldn't howl home because I was still taking the damage. It went away after I died. Needless to say that I wasn't very happy.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
║| тeмp тĸɢ rw ѕpυp | ♀ 15 | ℓєνєℓ 50 | 6к | 280+ αттα¢к | ∂αяк ωσℓf |║

Maple

Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

Post by Maple » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:05 am

The "broken bite" happened to me once with an Aurochs. It still had some hp and so did I, but my attacks weren't registered anymore and the Aurochs just stood in front of me without attacking. I even started to heal automatically after trying to attack the idle animal. I tried my special skill but it also didn't seem to inflict damage, just turned it blue. As for the "continuous damage", I also encountered it only once. Some fellow players were fighting a Dark Albatross in Legend Mountains and I joined in to help. I got killed and when I ran back, the albatross used its flame skill and died. The continuous damage however didn't stop and I died again. This didn't seem to happen to any of the other players that fought with me.
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal