What should I use in pvp?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Whyubullymedoggo389

What should I use in pvp?

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:06 pm

So, I have a few powers that i have upgraded, but a select few i like to use, but don't know what's the best @-@. Basically i will list some skills and would like it if you replied with what you think is best.

Frozen claw jump(mine is currently lvl 2)+damage boost(mine is currently lvl 5) +frostnova(mine is currently lvl2)
Venom (mine is currently lvl 2) +damage boost +posionous cloud (mine is currently lvl 2)
Firewall(currently lvl 3) +damage boost +hurricane (currently lvl 2)
Venom (currently lvl 2) + damage boost +posionous nova (currently lvl 1)

I'm askin this for help on what i should use or lvl up. Thanks so much guys! ^^
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol:

Unrealisation

Re: What should I use in pvp?

Post by Unrealisation » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 pm

I'll offer my opinion as a level 50, but which skill combination you choose to pursue in is entirely up to you!

Frozen claw jump(mine is currently lvl 2)+damage boost(mine is currently lvl 5) +frostnova(mine is currently lvl2)
Personally, I would go with this combination in COOP and PVP. If you get all of these three skills to level 6 or higher, it can be very effective. With damage boost and frozen claw jump, you can one-shot your opponent at times. With damage boost and frost nova, you can kill several enemies within the range of your frost nova all at once. Lol, just imagine all the opponents standing near you and, with one blast, they all fall :lol: Together, this combination guarantees that your opponents die as quickly as possible. These skills will also slow your opponents down as well.

Venom (mine is currently lvl 2) +damage boost +posionous cloud (mine is currently lvl 2)
I also like this combination, but not so much as the first one. Let me start with why I like this combo first:
1. It gets the runners most of the time.
2. With poison/venom still applied on your opponents, they can't howl home, howl to their alpha's port, or create a port if they're an alpha. They need to wait until the venom/poison wears off first before doing so.
3. If your venom/poison is strong (level 6+), it will kill your opponents before they can heal themselves (unless they've got REALLY strong healing skill(s), that is).
4. You can just apply damage boost + venom/poisonous cloud to your opponent(s) and run away. They will try to run after you but will die before they can reach you.

Now onto moments when venom/poison isn't necessarily effective:
1. If your opponent uses the shield totem, it makes venom/poison significantly weaker. Any healing skills they use will also try to fight off your venom/poison.
2. Venom/poison kills your opponent over time, not immediately like the first combo. I like to think that the quicker they die, the less damage will be inflicted on you.

Firewall(currently lvl 3) +damage boost +hurricane (currently lvl 2)
I particularly don't like to use this combo because your opponents can easily run away from your firewall and hurricane. However, if your opponents all stay within an area when you use these skills, they can actually be quite strong.

Venom (currently lvl 2) + damage boost +posionous nova (currently lvl 1)
I don't know much about poisonous nova. From what I've gathered, it's not that strong of a skill.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.

Whyubullymedoggo389

Re: What should I use in pvp?

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:47 am

Hey, thank you all for your support amd comments. Helps alot! Lol, but i lvled my venom to lvl 6 and i found that damage boost, hp steal, and posionous clould is sorta effective. Im still debating bc powers are starting to get expensive for me.
:lol:
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol: