Wolf Artwork

Post screenshots of your wolves, gameplay videos, fanarts or anything creative here!
Castiel

Wolf Artwork

Post by Castiel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Hey guys! I'm fairly new-ish to The Wolf (been playing for around 2 months now) and I thought I'd share a piece of wolf artwork I did for an art trade on DeviantArt last year. I'm known as Owlzey/ZToriko over there. Done with Paint Tool SAI.

I mainly draw humanoids, but it's fun to draw the odd canine here and there. If anyone here has DeviantArt feel free to share your user. :D

Last edited by Castiel on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

............................ Image

Unrealisation

Re: Wolf Artwork

Post by Unrealisation » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:55 am

Dark and mysterious...fantastic artwork! Thanks for sharing this with us (:
cะฝocoะฝolฮนc, ั•ฤธaั‚ฮนng enั‚ะฝฯ…ั•ฮนaั•ั‚, and ั•ervanั‚ ั‚o ะผฯ…lั‚ฮนple caั‚ั•.
ั‚ะฝฮต ฯ‰ฯƒโ„“า“ sฮนฮทcฮต ฮทฯƒv 2017
ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด @แดแด€แดŠแด‡sแด›ษชแด„.แด›แด‡แดแด˜

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:08 am

Unrealisation wrote: โ†‘
Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:55 am
Dark and mysterious...fantastic artwork! Thanks for sharing this with us (:
Ah thank you! :D
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

rain

Post by rain » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:38 am

Woah, just woah.

I also use SAI for art and this inspires me to keep improving and keep drawing! I hope you do too because this is some amazing art right here.
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:25 pm

rain wrote: โ†‘
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:38 am
Woah, just woah.

I also use SAI for art and this inspires me to keep improving and keep drawing! I hope you do too because this is some amazing art right here.
Thank you so much! The thought of my artwork inspiring people literally makes me so happy. It's also really nice to meet other SAI users here. I've used SAI for around 3 years now and it's hard to let it go honestly haha. I've tried to move on with Photoshop, but I never got the hang of it so I just stuck with good old SAI in the end, even if it crashes on me constantly. :')

rain

Post by rain » Wed May 01, 2019 6:14 am

Castiel wrote: โ†‘
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:25 pm

Thank you so much! The thought of my artwork inspiring people literally makes me so happy. It's also really nice to meet other SAI users here. I've used SAI for around 3 years now and it's hard to let it go honestly haha. I've tried to move on with Photoshop, but I never got the hang of it so I just stuck with good old SAI in the end, even if it crashes on me constantly. :')
A lot of digital artists I follow all use Photoshop and it gets a bit overwhelming at times, as if Photoshop is the only program that should be used lmao

ah I love the crashes and lag
cyne; rain; cyii

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am

rain wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 01, 2019 6:14 am
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:25 pm

A lot of digital artists I follow all use Photoshop and it gets a bit overwhelming at times, as if Photoshop is the only program that should be used lmao

ah I love the crashes and lag
Oof yeah and you always see a lot of amazing artwork by people who use Photoshop, this is why I wanted to try it out in the first place. I didn't really have the money and time available to get used to PS tho, but maybe I'll try it again in the future. SAI does have its limits (especially when it comes to brush shapes and textures) but I'm happy with it for now, especially considering how cheap it is compared to advanced programs like PS.

rain

Post by rain » Thu May 09, 2019 11:50 am

Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am

Oof yeah and you always see a lot of amazing artwork by people who use Photoshop, this is why I wanted to try it out in the first place. I didn't really have the money and time available to get used to PS tho, but maybe I'll try it again in the future. SAI does have its limits (especially when it comes to brush shapes and textures) but I'm happy with it for now, especially considering how cheap it is compared to advanced programs like PS.
I agree. I've tried photoshop and there are way more brush options but it all feels a bit too complicated for me atm as I'm still learning the basics of colours, shapes, etc.
cyne; rain; cyii

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 am

Oof. Still using mspaint.

Jk. . .
I mostly do 3D modeling and animation.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33