If you’re not going to fight in PvP, don’t join PvP

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Omosky

Re: If you’re not going to fight in PvP, don’t join PvP

Post by Omosky » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:08 am

SANNA wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:46 am
I agree with you. Especially cross teamers, when your own team member just stands there and watches you get killed, because they are friends with the opposing team. It’s unfair and stupid :roll:
This! Had a “pack” that was farming in pvp today. Four wolves on both sides, most 30+. One of the wolves on our team would not help with any of the fighting at all unless she benefitted from it. The she wolf would just stand back, wait, and then do her best to snipe the kill bite. If the rest of us died, she’d take the kill only if one of her pals was really low on health and one of us was coming in hot to make the kill. We just kept getting slaughtered and barely any kills to show for it while the she wolf and each wolf on the other team had tons. Honestly believe we should be able to kick other wolves off of our team by vote.

If you and your pack want to farm, go to co-op or alert non pack members when they enter the pvp room instead of wasting their time.

creamalamode

Post by creamalamode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:55 pm

I totally agree. I just don't usually attack friends, especially if they don't attack me, but I understand the frustration in that.
→ᴀɴᴏɴ
→ʟᴠʟ 𝟺𝟷
→ɪᴅ: 𝟺𝟸𝟽𝟿𝟾𝟶𝟾
→ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ

VALDR

Post by VALDR » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 pm

I have quit so many PvP games because everyone wants to stand around and chat. Get kik and stop playing PvP. Just today 3 players watched me gett killed by the entire opposing team, and ffs, stop looking for a damned mate, it's a game not a dating site.
BLACK WOLF
Name: FENRIR ♂️
ID: 3838454
🐾

Theseus

Post by Theseus » Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 am

I don't mind if my team isn't helping me because there is free respawn (so dying doesn't cost you anything), but if I'm in a room where noone is fighting I'll usually just hop to a different server.

A friend gave me a good strategy for creating battle rooms though, just start attacking people until the war starts.

Turns out there are a lot of people in PVP willing to battle if one starts.

If people get upset then hop.

Friendly battles are fun. 😁😄
"Cooperation and conflict are two sides of the same coin, neither of which can be understood properly without taking account of the other"
Ken Binmore