Clans

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Griffin Pierce

Clans

Post by Griffin Pierce » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 pm

There should be an option to join clans once you’re at a certain level. At least 5 clans to choose from. Cool clan names would include: Thunder clan, Dark clan, fire clan, ice clan, wind clan/ air clan, earth clan, mystic clan, magic clan etc..
Also have a new game mode where the clans can go up against each other called clan wars

Liarii

Re: Clans

Post by Liarii » Mon May 21, 2018 6:36 am

I agree, but shouldn't they be called packs? It would be great if you could start a pack at a certain level, maybe in the 30's to 40's. Mates could be the same as friends, and you could invite your friends or have a private server. I support, 100%!
Looking for a mate, but needing a roleplay.

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Very interesting, but it's much more complicated feature than it may seem at first glance. Introduction of clans/packs/guilds comes not only at price of implementing such feature in game, but also requires much more effort to moderate, support and keep engagement at high level. It would be totally awesome to have packs as in-game feature, but I don't foresee it coming soon.
/Y

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Maybe they could have packs be based on level. The founders of the pack could choose what levels may be accepted into the pack. If a player meets up with their requirements, they can join. There can also be a public/private pack option. If someone chooses to join a public pack, they join immediately. If someone chooses to join a private pack, they must wait for approval from an alpha or other leader.
In-Game Name: SR BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: XRW (Alpha), SR
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish

rain

Post by rain » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 am

I like this idea, despite being a "lone wolf".

However, many people have already created packs. Instead of there being set packs, people could create their own(maybe with a coin cost) and mod approval(inappropriate names). If the alpha was to leave, they could give the position to another member with one button.
BOREALIS wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 pm
There can also be a public/private pack option. If someone chooses to join a public pack, they join immediately. If someone chooses to join a private pack, they must wait for approval from an alpha or other leader.
I agree with this. Some packs are more private and would rather have people who are invited or more appropriate(stats). Having a bunch of random people joining their pack would cause some issues.

Another thing is that even if there was a certain level needed, most people would still join other packs by putting the pack name in their username.

Apart from those mentioned above, I would support this idea if it was added to the game. It is a great idea and will let members communicate better with others.
Highly opinionated. Please do not be offended.

~ cyne rain