PvP Edit Suggestion

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Chartreuse

PvP Edit Suggestion

Post by Chartreuse » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:12 am

Lately I've had in almost all my PvP battles at least one person who always quits before being killed and then rejoins

Which is why I would like to suggest a few solutions to this:

1. If you quit the game, your wolf dies ( therefore if no one hit your wolf, nothing would really happen and no one would get EXP but if you were nearly dead and quit all those who attacked would basically have ' killed ' and get the EXP they should have gotten.

2. If a person is disconnected from the room, there should not be an option to reconnect ( though if they had a friend in the game they could just rejoin VIA that so really this is just a minor hindrance to some )
Chartreuse
Male
Not yet lvl 50

BOREALIS

Re: PvP Edit Suggestion

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:51 pm

This could work, but when players quit just to leave and not to cheat, it might not seem fair for their wolves to die. However, I definitely agree with the part about players getting EXP if someone leaves when they are about to die. :)
I'm not sure about the second idea because this means that if the player gets a phone call, text message, etc during gameplay, they would have to start from zero again. This can become frustrating especially if you had a very high score in the CO-OP room you were in.
In-Game Name: SRp BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: X-Rogue Warriors (Head Alpha), Seraphs Revived (Phi)
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish

BlackNight

Re: PvP Edit Suggestion (1v1)

Post by BlackNight » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 am

I think there should be 1v1 battles in a different battle arena where other people can spectate. In order to 1v1 them they have to be your friend and there's this option to 1v1 them. This would be a cool update to the game because it is like in real life where an wolf tries to over take an alpha wolf!! Please add 1v1!!! More Ideas from me coming soon!! Stay tuned!!

VALDR

Post by VALDR » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:01 pm

I agree. A 1v1 map would make this game epic! Something like a cave arena or an island would be cool. I also think you should be able to start a coop or PvP match and invite who you want . It would get more people playing PvP for sure.
BLACK WOLF
Name: FENRIR ♂️
ID: 3838454
🐾

rain

Post by rain » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Another idea could be that if someone was to leave the game while they were attacking or someone was attacking them, all points they earned from that game would be lost.
highly opinionated

~ cyne rain

Player4985

Post by Player4985 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:00 pm

rain wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:29 pm
Another idea could be that if someone was to leave the game while they were attacking or someone was attacking them, all points they earned from that game would be lost.
I think this idea is better than the first because if you gain points from a player leaving, then people could quickly take advantage of this. Although I do agree that something should be done about the quitting before death issue. At the same time though, this problem is hard to fix because if someone is disconnected and they lost their coins then it wouldn't be fair to them.
𝐈𝐃: 1035170

Player4985

Post by Player4985 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:03 pm

I think it would be cool to have some sort of free for all where everyone can attack everyone and there are no dens. Obviously there should be a limit on how many people can fit in a server, but it'd definitely be something I'd play if it existed.
𝐈𝐃: 1035170