Delay to the posts in forum

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Larrikin

Delay to the posts in forum

Post by Larrikin » Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Could we have it so that forum posts are being added instantly again instead of seemingly needing approval to be posted?

Your community might get more active again if we could actually talk freely on the forum (what it’s meant for) without the delay.
Whenever I come on here there’s usually 5 - 10 lurkers on your forum alone, it’s a suprise to see no one is talking whilst they’re online but just reminded me of the last time I tried to post here, it never showed up. So perhaps that’s why.

Give us our forum freedom back please 😋
Thankyou

Rogue

Re: Delay to the posts in forum

Post by Rogue » Wed May 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Hello!

The approval process had to be introduced due to the influx of bots and spammers. We're still looking for a better solution though!

Theseus

Post by Theseus » Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Glad to hear your working towards a solution, I had the exact same question. :D
"Cooperation and conflict are two sides of the same coin, neither of which can be understood properly without taking account of the other"
Ken Binmore

Larrikin

Post by Larrikin » Fri May 18, 2018 4:52 am

Hey Rogue thanks for allowing the post and responding. :)

I remember the influx of bots/the pages of spam that happened a while back (like pages full of it) so I can understand why it had to happen.
I’m hopeful the forum team is working on a solution too though, one that will allow posts to show up a bit faster. (Please don’t forget about us 😉)
Thanks for all the work you guys do for the game 👍

A.Good.Username.

Post by A.Good.Username. » Sun May 27, 2018 5:08 am

Yeah, That’s a really good idea, but maybe there could be an official space where posts can still have to get inspected before being posted and an less official space as well where, as you mentioned people could talk more freely. But I really hope that your idea, or something like it gets implemented!
Larrikin wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 pm
Could we have it so that forum posts are being added instantly again instead of seemingly needing approval to be posted?

Your community might get more active again if we could actually talk freely on the forum (what it’s meant for) without the delay.
Whenever I come on here there’s usually 5 - 10 lurkers on your forum alone, it’s a suprise to see no one is talking whilst they’re online but just reminded me of the last time I tried to post here, it never showed up. So perhaps that’s why.

Thankyou
In game username: WolfarineWE WC AOD A

Pack: WE- joint alpha, WC, FR A, AOD AND DMN

Level: 50

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Larrikin wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Thankyou
I'm pretty sure once you post few times and your posts will be approved then this restriction is removed. Right now I believe this answer is visible right away :)
/Y