Update?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Cerb70

Re: Update?

Post by Cerb70 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 am

I am level 50 with 10,090 health. My speed and defense are maxed. My attack is level 152. I was not liking new update until the Wild Tundra map opened up. It is a well drawn map and there are lots of places to hunt animals. My only complaint is that musk ox, brown musk ox, and caribou champ stun and attack you so much that you pretty much need to have 4 wolves attacking them or you will never get a chance to attack. I enjoy the fact that Green hills map is so easy and that Dark forest map was nerfed to the point that rhinos just bounce my wolf without stunning it. Those 2 maps are great for beginners and non spending players to grow their wolves. Wild Tundra map is a great challenge map for those whom spend on game or are bigger players. In short, I like update now. Lol

Wolf name in game: cerb70attack152 (changes when I level attack)
Wolf type: black wolf
Pack: no pack. Just running solo until attack reaches lvl 200
Wolf name: cerb70attack152 (changes as I level attack up lol)
Wolf type: Black Wolf
Pack: no pack. Running solo until attack reaches level 200

BOREALIS

Re: Update?

Post by BOREALIS » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:19 am

Cerb70 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 am
My only complaint is that musk ox, brown musk ox, and caribou champ stun and attack you so much that you pretty much need to have 4 wolves attacking them or you will never get a chance to attack.
I agree with this. I was attacking two Grizzlies alone and they kept stunning me every few seconds. I feel like they should also have a “cooldown time” for their “skills”.
In-Game Name: xBOREALIS XRW
Player ID: 1026411
Level: 50
Pack: X-Rogue Warriors - Rank: Head Alpha
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish