New game mode: Solo Hunting

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
H0WLER

New game mode: Solo Hunting

Post by H0WLER » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:31 pm

The majority of the time, when entering a CO-OP Hunting room, the alpha does not ever call the pack. Instead he/she solo hunts while completely ignoring the rest of the pack. There should be a third game mode, Solo Hunting. That way those who wish to play single player style may do so and not ruin the CO-OP rooms for everyone else.

BOREALIS

Re: New game mode: Solo Hunting

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi! Usually the Alpha doesn’t howl because they don’t need help with their kill. That’s why you rarely see the Alpha die. Alphas will howl if they think help is necessary. But I do agree with a Solo Hunting mode. That would be fun.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼
Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 50 Wʜɪᴛᴇ Wᴏʟғ
"ᴄʜɪʟʟ, ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ." - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪsᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Cerb70

Post by Cerb70 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am

:D Hello. I agree that there should be a solo hunting mode as I am one of those players who doesn't howl for help in servers that have lvl 10-50 due to animals being so weak that I don't need help killing them. I will get bored and howl to let smaller wolves attack bigger animals on occasion. I mean I am not totally mean lol :D

Wolf name: cerb70attack152 (changes when I level attack up lol)
Wolf type: Black wolf
Pack: no pack. Running solo until attack reaches level 200
Wolf name: JOKER
Wolf type: Golden Wolf
Pack: JHM
Kik : TheWolfSimGamer (Joker JHM Alpha)
Mate: MANDYANDLOWCA (Harley Quinn2 CoAlpha)

Kaboo

Post by Kaboo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am

I like this idea. I think it would also be great fir many users if this mode were also offline.
I swear to drunk I'm not God

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 am

Bumping this up as I honestly would love to see this added. I'm one of those alphas that doesn't call very often in weak rooms unless there's a strong champion.

It gets quite annoying when people (mainly low levels) follow me around after the port. I know they need to level up, but weak animals die very quickly for me and they're honestly better off teaming up with someone around their level. I hunt alone pretty much constantly, so single-player mode would definitely suit me better.

There's also the issue with people disrespecting others who don't want to share their champions. I'm all for sharing sometimes, but I can understand why someone would hunt the champions solo if they're not getting enough gems from sharing. Hopefully a single-player mode would divide the sharers and solo champ hunters so everyone can be happy.
Castiel | Age 20 | Frost Wolf | Artist | Level 50 | ID: 17139862

'I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition'

............ Image ............