Receiving Gems, etc.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
rain

Receiving Gems, etc.

Post by rain » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 am

These are just opinions, not meant to offend anyone.

The update now allows you to receive gems by killing champions. This is a pretty good feature, especially for people who do not spend money(although you don't receive many gems, better than nothing).

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or if I've written it before, but it would be nice if we could get our gems back from skills we have spent gems on. There are many people who have spent gems on skills they don't use at all and cannot buy more or earn from leveling up. Even people who have spent money would most likely like to have gems from another skill they don't use.

From what I remember, in order to get to skills which require higher levels, you need to get the skills before those ones. This feature was interesting at first and I liked the idea, but now it slightly irritates me - not going to sugarcoat that - as if someone was to save up gems for a skill, they would have to waste almost half(depending on which how far in the skills of course) on other skills.

That's about it.
Thanks.
Highly opinionated. Please do not be offended.

~ cyne rain

jerimyxd09

Re: Receiving Gems, etc.

Post by jerimyxd09 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:45 pm

I totally agreed on you. It would be nice if thers and "Reset Skill" Option in the Skill Menu that allows you to reset all of your skills and get your gems back and use it on better purpose.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:43 pm

It’s a nice idea but I don’t know if I fully support this. People could abuse this and reset their skills all the time to max out their skills whenever they want to toggle.
In-Game Name: SR BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: XRW (Alpha), SR
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish

rain

Post by rain » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:04 am

BOREALIS wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:43 pm
It’s a nice idea but I don’t know if I fully support this. People could abuse this and reset their skills all the time to max out their skills whenever they want to toggle.
That is very true. Maybe there would be point cost to reset and instead of resetting everything at once, you have to do one level at a time. That way, people have to work to get their gems back.
Highly opinionated. Please do not be offended.

~ cyne rain

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:22 am

rain wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:04 am
BOREALIS wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:43 pm
That is very true. Maybe there would be point cost to reset and instead of resetting everything at once, you have to do one level at a time. That way, people have to work to get their gems back.
That’s a good idea. Maybe there could also be a cool down time so that players wouldn’t be able to use it too often.
In-Game Name: SR BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: XRW (Alpha), SR
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish