Pack Weekly Bounty, Two Skins, Level 90 & More

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
itssBlue

Pack Weekly Bounty, Two Skins, Level 90 & More

Post by itssBlue »

The new update is live! (25/05/2021)

The new update is officially here and there is a lot to check out! Are you ready to jump into the Pack Weekly Bounty and start earning rewards as a pack? Perhaps one of the two newest skins catch your interest? Alongside this, we are releasing multiple bug fixes and we’ve increased the max level to 90!

Change log:

- Enabled Pack Weekly Bounty
- Added two new skins to The Wolf
- Max player level increased to 90
- Optimized clan chat message loading to not freeze as much on lower end devices
- Fixed an issue related to localization on iOS when disc is full
- Fixed an immortal glitch (Players who were found to be abusing this glitch faced temporary/permanent bans depending on the level of abuse.)
- Fixed an issue on Android where some people were unable to make in app purchases
- Fixed an issue where players would not respawn after death
- Fixed an issue where application would freeze while trying to download additional content after connection loss
- Fixed an issue where NPCs wouldn’t make attack sounds
- Fixed an issue where players would spawn under the map on specific devices
- Fixed an issue where Battle Order effect would disappear for players if the original caster would disconnect
- Fixed an issue where people would be stuck on infinite loading when joining a friend in a different region
- Fixed an issue where the Pack name would not be displayed in mini player profile popup
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to select “Any” in advanced pack search
- Fixed an issue where players were able to spawn under the map and/or out of den
- Fixed an issue where an Aura effect or tint stays on the wolf after death & respawn for whole duration
- Fixed an issue where the game would display a different skin than the one selected
- Fixed an issue where water particles would stay on the Wolf model after dying in water
- Fixed an issue where player nicknames would appear faded in the social tab
- Fixed an issue where the sound from muting/unmuting chat would be duplicated
- Fixed an issue where International region was displayed as default in the advanced clans search
- Fixed an issue with some skills being activated after a player had already disconnected
- Fixed an issue where the camera would be disconnected from the player
- Fixed an issue with a visual display that would randomly show a player taking +/-1 damage
- Premium users quest timer has been dropped to 8 hours instead of 12 hours, unable to skip with adverts

Wuf

Re: Pack Weekly Bounty, Two Skins, Level 90 & More

Post by Wuf »

So what does the new currency do? And what is it? (Looks like a diamond ring to me.)

Quarantine

Post by Quarantine »

So far I've noticed a lot more game interruptions, like infinite loading screens, kick from room, or just being force kicked to the main screen, extreme lag at times.

Galaxy A8

Also, on another note, one of the nicer things before the update was that if the reward you had available in the "first tile" wasn't of value to you, you could exit it before it finished and a new one would appear the next time you "load the game". This was nice, I took the time to load and exit up to 5 times just to get the reward (tiny rewards mind you) I was wanting, yes I took "my" time to do this...now the one you get is the one you get for the whole hour, what good is an ad to watch if the reward isnt what you want? I'll watch ads to progress faster if I get more of a choice in the matter.

Anyway it was a nice feature, bring it back
Words words words

White Fang 1

Post by White Fang 1 »

Wuf wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:29 pm
So what does the new currency do? And what is it? (Looks like a diamond ring to me.)
No new currency was added
Started playing in March 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

The Wolf Official Discord Moderator

White Fang 1

Post by White Fang 1 »

Quarantine wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:04 am
So far I've noticed a lot more game interruptions, like infinite loading screens, kick from room, or just being force kicked to the main screen, extreme lag at times.

Galaxy A8

Also, on another note, one of the nicer things before the update was that if the reward you had available in the "first tile" wasn't of value to you, you could exit it before it finished and a new one would appear the next time you "load the game". This was nice, I took the time to load and exit up to 5 times just to get the reward (tiny rewards mind you) I was wanting, yes I took "my" time to do this...now the one you get is the one you get for the whole hour, what good is an ad to watch if the reward isnt what you want? I'll watch ads to progress faster if I get more of a choice in the matter.

Anyway it was a nice feature, bring it back
Game went down for a bit but should now be back up.
Started playing in March 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

The Wolf Official Discord Moderator

Puppy

Post by Puppy »

Thanks for putting in the hard work developers. Over the years I have seen how the game has evolved as new interest features keep getting added. Please keep this up. Very much enjoy playing this game. 😃👍🏻

Shad

Post by Shad »

The skins are nice but they are just cosmetic. The pack weekly is just a copy of quests’ imported on the packs, a grind fest but with a pack instead of doing it alone. The CP and extra levels were completely unnecessary and a distraction from the fact that no real content updates have happened since the release of packs.

The bug fixes are all recent self-created glitches which just get fixed later on and released as updates. Lmao. The core bugs are all still there.

Hopefully they have something genuine around the corner to release and not just these cop-out they call updates while churning out copy paste games just for the revenue. No offence to the CM, I know you’re just doing your job...

Mallory

Post by Mallory »

Question about the pack bounty. Why aren't the requirements adjusted to number of people in a pack at all? I'm lvl 49, my beta is lvl 42. We plan to keep it as just us. Less drama that way. So, how are 2 people in a pack supposed to reach any rewards past the first and possibly second? Looks like we shouldn't even bother. It's quite unfair for yet another game to cater to the power players.

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

The point of pack weekly is for packs to come together and earn points and get rewards. Yes, a pack of two people would not realistically be able to grind the higher levels. It's not like you must take part in this though, its just a nice extra thing for packs to do

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Shad wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:03 am
The skins are nice but they are just cosmetic. The pack weekly is just a copy of quests’ imported on the packs, a grind fest but with a pack instead of doing it alone. The CP and extra levels were completely unnecessary and a distraction from the fact that no real content updates have happened since the release of packs.

The bug fixes are all recent self-created glitches which just get fixed later on and released as updates. Lmao. The core bugs are all still there.

Hopefully they have something genuine around the corner to release and not just these cop-out they call updates while churning out copy paste games just for the revenue. No offence to the CM, I know you’re just doing your job...
I disagree that its a copy/paste, I genuinely love pack weekly bounty and I know many bigger packs that were so excited it gave them more to do together. The new map is coming though! :)