New update! - Reporting System

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
itssBlue

New update! - Reporting System

Post by itssBlue »

Reporting System!

Hey everyone, a while back we announced the next update was going to be the map, and I want to ensure you all that we are working very hard on this. However we're putting in one more update before the map arrives as it's something we've been working on for a while and we feel it's important for our community.

Starting from today, we're happy to announce the addition of the reporting feature. This will be going live today on iOS, with the feature on Android coming really soon. The Android feature is a little delayed due to tech issues but we do not want to delay the feature completely while we resolve it!

To access the reporting system, update your game and you'll find the available report buttons in-game.

Chloety

Re: New update! - Reporting System

Post by Chloety »

So how long is really soon? Need to know how long I have to quit because now I can't play with any of my friends or pack.

Chloety

Post by Chloety »

Does this mean I won't be able to get new map when it comes out? I would like to know so I can stop investing into a game I can't play as you decided it would be cool to isolate people without iOS.

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Hi Chloety, no one has isolated anyone. Android still has the update but the feature is disabled. Players on Android and iOS can still play together as long as they are both updated. So I'm not quite sure what you mean with your comments?

S E R E N I T Y

Post by S E R E N I T Y »

Any chance you can give an estimated time when the new map will be launched? The anticipation is slowly killing me, lol I cannot wait to see what you guys have planned!

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

S E R E N I T Y wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:23 pm
Any chance you can give an estimated time when the new map will be launched? The anticipation is slowly killing me, lol I cannot wait to see what you guys have planned!
Blue said they’re not telling anyone, but the suspense is killing me as well :00 I known they’re working hard and it should be super cool :)
Dragon is yes