The Wolf 1.8.1 update

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
nicki0505

Re: The Wolf 1.8.1 update

Post by nicki0505 »

is there a possible way for all current players to be gifted a nice gem package for the techinical difficulties lately? 10,000 gems or something sweet for our hard work?

Cheyennemay

Post by Cheyennemay »

Hello,

At first we appreciate the latest updates.
But the prices are summier, and it takes lots of time to reach the quests.
there are not much animals, even if the room is full other players.
About this Multiple translations with language selection available in settings: English, Japanese, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), German, Russian, French, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Turkish, Italian,
I miss The Dutch language, there are many Dutch children play this.
So it would be appreciate if the Dutch language was introduced to.
My opinion, it takes to long to get an upgrade, finally we getting bored.
My compliments to the graphics!
ɔɦəϔəήήə

nicki0505

Post by nicki0505 »

large champs are not paying when players use teamwork to bring them down gems vary 0-3 gems on 35 gem champs we need more fair distribution of gems for these

ATCH

Re: The Wolf 1.8.1 update, The same thing happened with me and my friend as well

Post by ATCH »

yakuza wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:30 am
nicki0505 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:32 am
also i removed a friend and it wont let me re add them with the id number or on maps
PM me with your and your friend's and I'll take a look at it.

Castiel

Post by Castiel »

REMOVE THE ALL ANIMAL SPAWN FEATURE. It's ruined the game completely and has caused many players, including myself, to just quit. I even made an entire thread about the topic in the suggestion forums.

Until the spawn is reverted back to how it was or an option for players to create rooms with selective animal spawn is added, I'm done with this game.
𝒞 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | 𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝟤𝟢 | 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻 | 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟢 | 𝟣5𝓀 | 𝟤59 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓀 | 𝐼𝒟: 𝟣𝟩𝟣𝟥𝟫𝟪𝟨𝟤 |

............................ Image

Wolfbanegod

Post by Wolfbanegod »

Rogue wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:19 pm
After the short maintenance break, there should be more animals on the maps again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! :)
I was just wondering if there is any new news about the update when It drops or whatever. I sent you a PM Rogue. But may we please also get a stability patch me and everyone I play the game with are always getting disconnected. Cause the servers need patched really bad. Do you think we can get that? When this update comes?
Godstriker56

Sehar2018

Post by Sehar2018 »

hello guys, why you ignore us, your Admin of facebook no answer, swift apps no answer, you no answer in forum to our mails, where the update you promised to us that will come in end of january, is everithink ok? why you act like a dead, am afraid novel coronavirus hit swift app team :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope everything ok, please answer us