The Wolf 1.8.1 update

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Wolfy2017

Re: The Wolf 1.8.1 update

Post by Wolfy2017 »

:roll: still no where near preupdate

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

After the short maintenance break, there are more animals than before, but it's still not enough. I find myself running and looking for animals more often than eating them.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

bw8

Post by bw8 »

I noticed a couiple times i didnt get any gems off a champ, has there been a change in the way gems are decided?

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

I just dealt like 90% damage to a Canadian Bison in Mammoth Creek. Someone came along and clawed the last of its HP and I got two gems. I honestly don’t like this new way of dealing gem. It’s not fair that the person who takes the last bite gets the full gem amount, please change it back to the way it was before. The way you have it right down will bring competition and aggression in players. More players will play solo and not help out or willing to share. Coop is cooperative.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

yakuza
Developer

Post by yakuza »

Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:59 am
I just dealt like 90% damage to a Canadian Bison in Mammoth Creek. Someone came along and clawed the last of its HP and I got two gems. I honestly don’t like this new way of dealing gem. It’s not fair that the person who takes the last bite gets the full gem amount, please change it back to the way it was before. The way you have it right down will bring competition and aggression in players. More players will play solo and not help out or willing to share. Coop is cooperative.
What you noticed is actually a bug that is identified and fix is being worked on. Sorry for that. New version will be released as soon as possible.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

rain

Post by rain »

I'm curious to what hp you have to have remaining for it to be considered lbd.

I have seen people on less than 700hp lbd and be seen as killed. What about if a player has been bitten a few times and leaves to rejoin? Will they be shown as killed or not because the way they rejoin would be the same as lbd?
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights »

Can you increase spawn a little more in coop? It's still sparse and I liked it better when there was tons of animals to hunt. Also, can we have the option of the old keyboard? Mines so big I have trouble typing... So please consider it. And increase spawn more ❤️
XX Alpha

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

yakuza wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:38 am
Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:59 am
What you noticed is actually a bug that is identified and fix is being worked on. Sorry for that. New version will be released as soon as possible.
I'm glad to hear that, please keep up the good work!
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

yakuza
Developer

Post by yakuza »

rain wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:03 pm
I'm curious to what hp you have to have remaining for it to be considered lbd.

I have seen people on less than 700hp lbd and be seen as killed. What about if a player has been bitten a few times and leaves to rejoin? Will they be shown as killed or not because the way they rejoin would be the same as lbd?
There are no fixed values of HP, it's relative to max health. LBD is detected basing on how much damage, when was dealt relative to moment when player left. Internal tests shown that it's pretty efficient, however any suggestions are more than welcome. Reason why player leaves is not that important, as from perspective of other players in room there is no difference.
Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:25 pm
I'm glad to hear that, please keep up the good work!
Thank you, we will!
Northern Lights wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:39 pm
Can you increase spawn a little more in coop? It's still sparse and I liked it better when there was tons of animals to hunt. Also, can we have the option of the old keyboard? Mines so big I have trouble typing... So please consider it. And increase spawn more
We're aware of these concerns and we're trying to figure out best solutions possible. Sorry for no specifics but we need a bit more time.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

nicki0505

Post by nicki0505 »

large white rhino wild yak and aurochs champs are paying only 0-1 gem when groups hunt now. my friend are having no coins paid on regular hunts.