The Wolf 1.8.1 update
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:59 pm
The 1.8.1 update is here!
- Daily Quests: Complete various missions to get rewards. Specific animals will have orange labels and radar markers when you have an active quest to kill them.
- Multiple translations with language selection available in settings: English, Japanese, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), German, Russian, French, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Turkish, Italian, Portuguese, Indonesian, Arabic.
- Leaving Before Death punishment mechanics. When a player leaves the game before dying in PvP it is now treated as death. Players who dealt him damage will receive rewards and will get kills on the scoreboard. If someone leaves before dying repeatedly, they will receive negative kills on the scoreboard and punishment on skill cooldowns. This feature is partially experimental and it will be enabled gradually.
- Modified the way animal respawns work. Now you can find all types of animals that can appear on given map on every server you join. There should be much less bugs with animals being invisible or not moving.
- Fixed rooms being treated as full too often and showing 8/8 on the friends list. This number includes slots that are reserved for players currently reconnecting.
- Removed forced advertisements. You’ll sometimes get an offer to watch a video to increase rewards from quests.
- Chat message length limit increased almost three times.
- Enabled system keyboard in gameplay.
- Swapped Chat and Social button locations in-game.
- There are 2 chat buttons in PvP. Click on one of it depending on whether you want to talk to all players or just your teammates.