Day & Night Cycle Update Delay

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
rain

Re: Day & Night Cycle Update Delay

Post by rain »

Skyres wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:01 am
For some reason this game started to lag, just yesterday and today and coop only. It had never lagged for me before and some other players also found this problem(just those two days), I hope it stops soon or I can't imagine how laggy it's gonna be with the day night cycle.
I have had some lag too but additionally I haven't been able to join my friends rooms. Either I join and get kicked with a message saying I have no connection when its fine or I'm stuck on the loading screen to join the room. Sometimes I can't even click the button to join anyone. I've tried logging out and back in, reinstalling and refreshing a lot but nothing changes. I can only hope this is something related to the update.

I think its good they're working on improving the day and night cycle. One of my worries when people suggested it was the bugs and lag. Although I am impatient I trust that they're bringing something good, especially since the backlash of the previous update.
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

witchlexa

Post by witchlexa »

Good morning. Swift/Rogue, I feel like your loyal and paying customers deserve a forthright explanation as to why, already many months late, this update still has not yet arrived, and give us a firm due date for its release.

Thank you,
A loyal customer who has spent many, many thousands of dollars on your game.

slowassdevs

Post by slowassdevs »

I made an account just to post that this waiting game has gone on for far too long. You need to at least give a specific update on to what is happening and why the delay is so long. Saying “very soon” is vague as sh*t and completely unacceptable for it’s the end of March already.

Safari LWPanther

Post by Safari LWPanther »

Rogue wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:47 pm
Please wait just a little bit more! I promise it's coming very soon :)
I'm feeling really unconfident with you guys rn. Just please give us the release date on when you think the update is going to be released, that's all we fans are asking. Stop with vague nonsense be specific

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

The date is: as soon as possible. It's hard to make promises - it's not just waiting for us to push the button ;) We're checking everything to ensure it goes smoothly and we don't deliver an update full of bugs. We've all been working remotely for a while now and it's been making it all a bit more difficult, but we're on the finishing line. Believe me or not, but unless something big comes up, it might be a matter of hours or a day.

rain

Post by rain »

it look amazing *-*

thank you wolf team for taking the time to make it! It was worth the wait for sure
Last edited by rain on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

nicki0505

Post by nicki0505 »

why my game not showing a update and some my friends got it for this

witchlexa

Post by witchlexa »

Rogue wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:39 am
The date is: as soon as possible. It's hard to make promises - it's not just waiting for us to push the button ;) We're checking everything to ensure it goes smoothly and we don't deliver an update full of bugs. We've all been working remotely for a while now and it's been making it all a bit more difficult, but we're on the finishing line. Believe me or not, but unless something big comes up, it might be a matter of hours or a day.
Thank you for your update, and the new update looks amazing! Thank you!

The Day/Night mode looks amazing, and small details like new water effects are incredible. But most of all, the ability to hunt as a pair or a group without lagging each others skill is greatly appreciated!

And I really hope that the new anti-hacking measures catch some people.

Lexa - XX Alpha.

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

Glad you like it! :)
nicki0505 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 pm
why my game not showing a update and some my friends got it for this
Try restarting your phone or wait for a bit, it takes some time for the update to show up in the stores in every country.

WildNarnianAnimal

Post by WildNarnianAnimal »

Thank you for the update, it is awesome!
The problem was that it showed 0 friends, and i was really sad because i love my friends... Luckily after a lot of time they appeared.... I hope it will never happen again 😅
However the snowy owls are sooo cutee 😍
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true