Day & Night Cycle Update Delay

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Skyres

Re: Day & Night Cycle Update Delay

Post by Skyres »

Pretty sure during chrismas when there was firework there was a day light cycle. (Darker sky when there's fireworks). Is the new update going to be similiar to that? Or is it going to be completely dark during night?

WildNarnianAnimal

Post by WildNarnianAnimal »

When? Today it is 27... I hope to see the update soon ..
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true

Safari LWPanther

Post by Safari LWPanther »

So... When's the update gunna be released? Kinda starting to get impatient

rain

Post by rain »

Safari LWPanther wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:02 pm
So... When's the update gunna be released? Kinda starting to get impatient
An update on the progress would be nice, I feel like everyone is just thinking of this as a joke now lmao
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

vaco

Post by vaco »

thank you so much for the effort you're making ! ;)

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

Please wait just a little bit more! I promise it's coming very soon :)

Kim89

Post by Kim89 »

I can't wait 😍

WildNarnianAnimal

Post by WildNarnianAnimal »

Rogue wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:47 pm
Please wait just a little bit more! I promise it's coming very soon :)
When?? 🥺🥺
I can't wait!
However, Please, fix this problem: some days ago I found a Wild Yak Champion just to the cave on the den, up (Mammoth Creek) . Anytime i died i found myself into the den! I had to run all the map for return to my champ! However it was too strong for me, so i called for help... The alpha came, and so the other players...the yak killed me and before i came back it has been killed by others. I GOT 0 GEMS, like always when i get killed when the champ is gonna die..

And I'd really like to be able to eat and bring/carry prey.. maybe the big ones can be brought by some players, since is a little impossible to imagine A single wolf running with a mammoth in its teeth .. XD
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true

Skyres

Post by Skyres »

For some reason this game started to lag, just yesterday and today and coop only. It had never lagged for me before and some other players also found this problem(just those two days), I hope it stops soon or I can't imagine how laggy it's gonna be with the day night cycle.

caioevan91

Post by caioevan91 »

next I'm very upset about the update that was from January now to March and March ends today and the update is for March 2021? nor was it to do this update without first solving the most important problems of the game in case of the error of the gems, several players giving lbd and coming with their skills recharged outside the lag that is very big in the game solving the issue of shit from the sb was to put a the team's alpha way of banning from the room anyone who didn't do a damn thing and the issue of gems many skills fail only for other players to use together or be around having incompatibility so sometimes you don't get any gems despite my skills being practically all at most I’m going to play the game right here, I don’t want to update you day and night without first solving these problems. Let's wake up wolf out that it’s full of hackers in the immortal pvp, also that you use skills and take no damage from their lives!!!
I am new here in the forum I want to report a player named Alladin he uses hacker and loads his skills very fast his shield does not take 80 seconds to load as the other players his id is 12217187 thank you if you check !!!