The Wolf 1.9 update - Day & Night

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Skyres

Re: The Wolf 1.9 update - Day & Night

Post by Skyres »

Nice graphics, love the day night cycle...however the game continued to lag and friends online shown as offline.

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

If your friends are shown as offline, make sure you all have updated the game :) Uncompatible game versions might be causing that.
nightmare3 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:47 pm
I play on an Alactel Pop 4 Smartphone (yeah, it's a pretty old model - but since the update that I've currently had the time to play fully - it's been lagging like crazy (and I'm used to lagging on my phone :lol: )
We’re aware that the Day & Night with improved visual effects (water effects, moving clouds, etc.) puts a little strain on performance. The game will have lower framerate on some of devices. We’re constantly working on improving performance and it should get better with the next update. For now we recommend lowering quality or resolution in settings if your device performs poorly.

WesterAnubis

Post by WesterAnubis »

Please add to the settings the ability to Disable / Enable the change of time of day. I don’t like this function, it spoils my eyes

Rlh01052005

Post by Rlh01052005 »

Hey there,

The update is fantastic! The gem distribution seems to be much better than before. Thank you! But there is a big issue with the social part. It did seem to resolve yesterday, but today it is happening again. Im unable to access my friends list at all. It just crashed and my id# looks as tho Its just loading but never does.

Jenn

WiCkEd MiRaClE

Post by WiCkEd MiRaClE »

Yep there's this issue again apparently.. Plus after a while it did show my friends online but it doesn't let you send any messages. Now the social page is gone again and it keeps loading the ID... Quite bothering.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Today I tried sending a friend request to a person whom I've never friended before but they did not receive it (and vice versa). A friend sent me an invitation to join their coop but I also did not receive it (they're shown as offline when they're online).

About the gems sharing system, it seems like the last person who kills the champ gets the full amount. This was tested by my friend (275 attack) and me (295 attack). We tested on two champs: a markor champ and a ramp champ. During both instances, we did not use any skills to cause damage all throughout. We bit the champs continuously, but I let her have the last bites both times. Here's the result:
  • My friend got 8 gems for the markor champ and 5 for the ramp champ. These are the full amounts.
  • I got 5 gems for the markor champ and 3 for the ramp champ.
I would like to ask if this was intentional: the last person to kill/bite the champ gets the full amount. If possible, please elaborate on how you intended for the gem rewarding system to work.

Additional notes: Maxed amount earned now for
- dark albatross champ is 15 (was 20 before).
- liger champ is 7 (was 10 before).
- canadian bison champ is 8 (was 11 before).
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

nightmare3 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:47 pm
Hey, I hate to be the voice of doom but...

I play on an Alactel Pop 4 Smartphone (yeah, it's a pretty old model - but since the update that I've currently had the time to play fully - it's been lagging like crazy (and I'm used to lagging on my phone :lol: )

I was wondering if there is a way that I can uninstall the latest update for now, so that I can get back to playing while I wait for it to get fixed...
Edit: So I've redownloaded the game again and it just works now.

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:41 pm
Today I tried sending a friend request to a person whom I've never friended before but they did not receive it (and vice versa). A friend sent me an invitation to join their coop but I also did not receive it (they're shown as offline when they're online).
We had another issue with the Friends system yesterday, does it work now?
Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:41 pm
I would like to ask if this was intentional: the last person to kill/bite the champ gets the full amount. If possible, please elaborate on how you intended for the gem rewarding system to work.
Yes, last hitter gets 100% of the reward for the animal. The rest of players get an appropriate percentage.

The max rewards for some champions were changed, you may read about that in the release notes.
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:09 am
Edit: So I've redownloaded the game again and it just works now.
Good to hear! :)

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Rogue wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:17 pm
We had another issue with the Friends system yesterday, does it work now?
Yes, the friend system seems to be working fine as far as sending and accepting each other’s friend requests and game invitations. I’d have to double check the offline when online issue to see if it still persists.
Rogue wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:17 pm
Yes, last hitter gets 100% of the reward for the animal. The rest of players get an appropriate percentage.
The max rewards for some champions were changed, you may read about that in the release notes.
That's good to know, thanks! Also, I just want to tell the devs how much we appreciate this update! Please keep up the wonderful work (:
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Habby girl

Post by Habby girl »

after the latest update. my playmates have been mere hackers. What happened? old guys no longer see at all. only offline compiler. all the other players lvl 1-90 and a life of up to 100,000 / 100,000, except I'm really remained normal. could anyone say what can be done?