Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Player002

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by Player002 »

Love this update overall! Love that some of my ideas in the survey was taken frozen breath glitch was highly annoying also people lbd by clicking by gems then cancel to instant reload skills highly annoying as well. I’m so happy to hear that there will be additional attributes as well.. so the games end is far beyond us.

Some more glitches they aren’t addressed that should be
  • 1. Champ farming it makes coop rooms extremely laggy

2. Climbing outside the map in the map with the Dino Skelton you can climb outside the map and hide I don’t like having to chase my food

3. If someone joins as a person from the other team is switching one team can have 5 members and the other only 3
Few questions however when you say the price will increase how does it effect people who already maxed it? Or is there going to be a new lv ?

What will be the new max hp lv? And is it possible for you guys to release a cost sheet of each attribute lv so we know how much we need to save to do jumps ?

Will there be a option for two different pvp rooms styles or just the new one?

Would a cost chart of each skill level and cost be possible would be very helpful for when we go to get gift cards to know the total amount of gems to max a skill

Sometimes the game will randomly close the entire app or freeze completely will this be addressed ?

With the coming increase to attributes will speed finally be increased it takes forever to run across the map when you are port blocked.

Will theses 200k hp an 1hp people finally be banned some have been using it on their main accounts an always brag about not being able to banned

Finally seeing the airbite taken out as I said on my survey it’s very annoying as well. No more people throwing skills to and bites to port block you!

Now a few suggestions

As many others have said a confirm button on buying coins.

Bringing green hills back to its glory days I miss green hills it’s where I grew and now it’s all tiny animals and players

Running back to den would be very helpful if as once a player leaves the den reentering wouldn’t heal then until they die.

Fixing the bug where if the person has been on for along time they show offline

More events with the 25% like on Easter would be extremely helpful
Great update! :D

itsariel

Post by itsariel »

Hello everyone! ;)
I appreciate this post, i think is a good idea share your ideas to us before update!
And I hope we can decide together what is better to add, please listen everyone of us! :D

This is my opinion:
I don’t mind more lvls, we have been lvl50 for so much time and I think add more lvls is a good idea, it might be 60 or more?
I think CP is a good idea and it’s good you will still give us possibilities to play with our friends, but I hope it won’t separate low hp players from others! There are many OP players who have low HP, so please don’t base it only on HPs! Maybe should add something to let people decide if use this CP mode or not!
I’m really happy that freezing breath glitch will be finally fixed and so about other skills glitches.
But why Airbite? It’s a bug, but it is really useful if opposite players play and attack from den.
As Someoneyouknow said, if you are gonna remove it do you will think to add something like the players in den can’t do damage opposite team unless they are meters away from den?

I don’t agree about add more attributes, 750 seems too much for everyone. Will you change this? Maybe still add more lvls but less than 750..
Maybe make speed at lvl65, like defence.
I don’t agree about new skills or old being changed, but I like the “quick skill selection” I think it will be so useful in wars!
Venomous skin is a good and powerful skill, I don’t think nerf it is a good idea!

But besides those new things, what about add something against Spot Blocking? Maybe add a button where the team can vote and make a player leave?

Fluffy Wolf

Post by Fluffy Wolf »

Swift apps I beg of you to listen to OUR FEEDBACK on what we think about this upcoming update I have been playing since day 1 of the game’s release and have experienced unforgettable great memories with this game. I’m afraid it may be my time to quit if you implement this update. This update is without a doubt pointless none of these things needs to CHANGE!! No nerfing skills or increasing them money wise whatsoever. Like?? Not everyone can purchase gems you know?? Me over here That has spent shit tons of money onto this game one of my mains being vs and now they’re just going to nerf it and have it be fucking shit?? WTH?? Or even increasing attributes up to 750 it’s already as hard as it is to hit over 200 attack. I get that your trying to build the game I truly do but this is not the direction to go. If you’d like to go into the right direction cancel the update and focus on glitches or hackers that ACTUALLY detriments the gameplay. And I’m not including “air bite” air bite has played a significant role in the wolf and I must say it has increased the gameplay. Air bite has been used by many people globally Including myself. although the wolf community may consider it as a “bug” yet to me air bite has really had a positive effect onto the game itself. get rid of air bite.. and have the game become boring real quick. swift apps I beg of you to listen to what WE as a community have to say about this update! Put in the update and watch your game grumble into a ball of paper. I ask of you to get your head out of your ass and realize the mistake your making by implementing such a shitty update that absolutely NO ONE ASKED FOR have fun losing over 60% of your players.
Last edited by Fluffy Wolf on Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD »

Player002 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:36 am
Love this update overall! Love that some of my ideas in the survey was taken frozen breath glitch was highly annoying also people lbd by clicking by gems then cancel to instant reload skills highly annoying as well. I’m so happy to hear that there will be additional attributes as well.. so the games end is far beyond us.

Some more glitches they aren’t addressed that should be
  • 1. Champ farming it makes coop rooms extremely laggy

2. Climbing outside the map in the map with the Dino Skelton you can climb outside the map and hide I don’t like having to chase my food

3. If someone joins as a person from the other team is switching one team can have 5 members and the other only 3
Few questions however when you say the price will increase how does it effect people who already maxed it? Or is there going to be a new lv ?

What will be the new max hp lv? And is it possible for you guys to release a cost sheet of each attribute lv so we know how much we need to save to do jumps ?

Will there be a option for two different pvp rooms styles or just the new one?

Would a cost chart of each skill level and cost be possible would be very helpful for when we go to get gift cards to know the total amount of gems to max a skill

Sometimes the game will randomly close the entire app or freeze completely will this be addressed ?

With the coming increase to attributes will speed finally be increased it takes forever to run across the map when you are port blocked.

Will theses 200k hp an 1hp people finally be banned some have been using it on their main accounts an always brag about not being able to banned

Finally seeing the airbite taken out as I said on my survey it’s very annoying as well. No more people throwing skills to and bites to port block you!

Now a few suggestions

As many others have said a confirm button on buying coins.

Bringing green hills back to its glory days I miss green hills it’s where I grew and now it’s all tiny animals and players

Running back to den would be very helpful if as once a player leaves the den reentering wouldn’t heal then until they die.

Fixing the bug where if the person has been on for along time they show offline

More events with the 25% like on Easter would be extremely helpful
Great update! :D
Really?! From this comment I can see what kind of player you are. Port block and airbite are pvp strategy. I also get port blocked but I acknowledge that is part of strategy. What else do you want? An option to keep your enemies under the TS so you an make sure they die ?

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Player002 wrote:
On Instagram, a few players used a modded account to get an idea of what 750 health and attack is like. There's a good chance that it's going to be 100k HP.

Player002 wrote:
I miss ancient Green Hills too, but can't hunt in that map much because all the animals are too easy and don't give a lot of coins.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Shadx wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:45 pm
Add more champs! How do we improve skills when there are so few :x
We need an abundance of champs just like how the spawn was before you mixed all the animals together. That was truly when the game flourished. Nowadays I rarely find a champ, especially for quests that say something like "Kill 5 champions in Legends Mountain."

~~~

Please focus on the issues at hand before adding major features such as 750 attributes...

This is a summarized list of what I think are the MAJOR issues at hand:

1. The Hackers
2. Freezing Breath and Skill Glitches
3. Leaving Before Death
4. Champ Farming
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

TsuriTheWolf

Post by TsuriTheWolf »

This update is unfair. Increasing the price of the skills sounds like a complete scam. Lower the prices of the gems or increase the number of gems per pack. Not only that, increase the number of gems that are earned per level since you guys are increasing the max level as well as XP considering the amount of time and hard work to collect XP.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

MUIEPSD wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 pm
Player002 wrote:
Really?! From this comment I can see what kind of player you are. Port block and airbite are pvp strategy. I also get port blocked but I acknowledge that is part of strategy. What else do you want? An option to keep your enemies under the TS so you an make sure they die ?
Player002, I respect your view on airbite and portblock, but I agree with Muiepsd that both of those are PvP tactics, just like running or howling to den. Like Rain said earlier, if you remove these tactics, "The game becomes too linear, just button spamming, plain and lame. Not some people use this. Pretty much everyone. It's become a part of the game culture..."

Airbiting is useful when some players decide to play in their den or near their den to reload skills. In coop, you can run while airbiting to kill animals quicker.

Now onto port blocking. I'm sure that almost all of us got port blocked before. Sometimes when you find friendly wars, the two alphas have a mutual understanding and sync port together. Other times, you have to find a place at the right time so that when you're porting you don't get interrupted. And that's part of the strategy. That's what makes it frustratingly fun.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

S E R E N I T Y

Post by S E R E N I T Y »

Although I’m beyond grateful for the upcoming changes to wolf, I can’t help but be slightly disappointed at some of the changes expected, and I know quite a few people can agree with me on some matters.
Let me start with level increase, as well as attributes increase. Throughout the years players have worked hard to maximize their attributes as well as skills to the best of their abilities, and still most have failed to get to the max amount even after all this time. By adding 450 more levels for players to conquer for their attributes, it’s a bit discouraging.
“Airbite” has been pretty common as well as useful in pvp as well as coop. It’s a unique ability most have mastered, while others struggle to figure it out. Taking away such ability is not only disappointing as well, but your taking away the fun most of us having by using such.
Lastly, instead of making such “extreme” changes, why can’t we focus on perfecting the flaws of this game most have pointed out. Hackers still remain in this game despite security upgrades, which I think most can agree that should be a first priority. Leaving before death as well still remain an important issue, and which I believe should be prioritized as well.
Instead of maximum level increase as well as attribute increase, why not create an ability to choose a pvp option for what you want your opponent to be like strength wise.
Although I’m looking forward to the new skills, i believe we should prioritize the flaws rather then jump to extreme changes, especially since by doing so many have stated they will refuse to play anymore, which I can agree with their frustration. After the priorities have been fixed, I as well as many others have came forth with the idea of another new map, and or skins, and even emotes. Thank you for listening and I hope we can come to a compromise (:

Wolfbanegod

Post by Wolfbanegod »

I love all this. i just wanted to say it would be really cool for a Volcanic type map. Where there are Primordial and fantasy style animals.
Dragons
T-Rex
Unicorns
And such as animals and champs.
And skin ideas
Dragonwolf
Ghostwolf
Tidal Wolf skin
Solar and lunar wolf skin
Thunder wolf skin.
I think not just me but all these people would have dun with all of this.
Godstriker56