Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Player002

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by Player002 »

Really?! From this comment I can see what kind of player you are. Port block and airbite are pvp strategy. I also get port blocked but I acknowledge that is part of strategy. What else do you want? An option to keep your enemies under the TS so you an make sure they die ?

I don’t see how you could see what kind of player I am I am based on that it’s simply a difference in opinion.

I don’t care if a player stays under a TS frankly I don’t use TS And I actually frequently use airbite an throw my life steal to port block and it makes people really mad and I do understand that port blocking is a common strategy in wolf to den opponents faster but I’m going to enjoy people really having to earn the den and not have someone far away airbite an ruin my port now instead of us all exploiting a bug/ glitch if it was intended to be a strat in the game they wouldn’t be removing it and listing it as a bug

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

You really need to listen to the players, we have spent years making our accounts, grinding in coop to get our accounts better. To take away power to vs after many bought it is unheard of. We have accepted slight changes in the past but no more. We spend a lot, we work a lot and we learn our strategies and you are literally taking it away. It’s like going to Taco Bell ordering and getting the shell and not the filling but paying the same price :|

I feel like you listen to one person and go with it because that benefits you and not the rest of the community. The game is full of hackers, spawn in coop is bad, champ ratio is bad and dishing out gems is awful. The lag and stability is bad. Some aspects of the update is good but increasing a skills price WHILE taking its power away makes 0 sense. Read what the majority of your players are saying. You are driving everyone away. The last update where skills went to 13 and defence went to 65 we weren’t happy then paying out again for skills we already paid for. This update is worse. It’s unheard of. We pay for something and you take it away. It isn’t right or fair. I suggest developers make their own accounts and play with us all. See how hard we have to work and how much we spend and tell us if you think it’s fair to take our hard work and money then get it taken from you.

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

I guess I should mention - FB glitch / champs glitch / LBD glitch and the like will be fixed with this update :) Several cheat detection improvements will be added too.

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Woah. Don't think I've seen the forum so active since this post came up :lol:

All what I can say now, is that fixing server issues, hackers, champ spawn rates and points purchase confirmation all need to be given priority.

Listen to the players 👍

Right, that's my bit said... I'm going to head out of the conversation for now :roll:

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Rogue wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:13 am
I guess I should mention - FB glitch / champs glitch / LBD glitch and the like will be fixed with this update :) Several cheat detection improvements will be added too.
On a side note, before I leave the conversation is the points purchase confirmation going to be finally done?

I feel like it should be a really easy fix to just have a notice to say 'do you wish to confirm the payment for "insert amount here" points? Confirm/Decline"

Maybe just add in something to warn that we can't reverse the payment from turning gems into points?

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

nightmare3 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 am
On a side note, before I leave the conversation is the points purchase confirmation going to be finally done?
We hope we'll be able to add this soon, but unfortunately not with this update.

rain

Post by rain »

Player002 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:36 am

I don’t care if a player stays under a TS frankly I don’t use TS And I actually frequently use airbite an throw my life steal to port block and it makes people really mad and I do understand that port blocking is a common strategy in wolf to den opponents faster but I’m going to enjoy people really having to earn the den and not have someone far away airbite an ruin my port now instead of us all exploiting a bug/ glitch if it was intended to be a strat in the game they wouldn’t be removing it and listing it as a bug
Yes, it may have been a bug but its been years and its now accepted as a part of the game. If it was truly an issue then I would figure that people would have reported about it way back and that it would have been removed already. It has been here for pretty much three years and as I had mentioned before become part of the "culture" of players. It doesn't feel right to take away that history. I know its frustrating. I'm not just blind to that fact. The irony is that I love it anyways. I admire when someone is able to air bite well enough even if its not in my favor.

I feel like you listen to one person and go with it because that benefits you and not the rest of the community.
I do believe that many of these ideas is suggested by players. One of the previous updates where they changed the factors of skills was suggested by someone on the forums from what I remember. It's good that they are listening but sometimes I wonder what they are listening to and whether they consider that one person does not equal to everyone. Feels as if they are appealing to the newer players and forgetting about all the other players who have spent their time on something fictional.
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

I feel like you listen to one person and go with it because that benefits you and not the rest of the community.
I do believe that many of these ideas is suggested by players. One of the previous updates where they changed the factors of skills was suggested by someone on the forums from what I remember. It's good that they are listening but sometimes I wonder what they are listening to and whether they consider that one person does not equal to everyone. Feels as if they are appealing to the newer players and forgetting about all the other players who have spent their time on something fictional.
[/quote]

Yes, it seems like this, many newer players also don’t buy gems, like old players done because in the beginning there was no such thing as champs, tasks and ads for gems, the only gems you got was when you levelled up. I agree 75% of this update is great and needed but to take away what so many paid for just isn’t right nor is it fair. It’s like saying freezing breath is too strong because when maxed unless you can get close enough to crit you’re down and out 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one cares for that either because it’s what you pay for. Yeah ok increase the price for venom skin but in reality all of the top tier skills are over priced. People can’t and shouldn’t complain on a skill they don’t prefer, don’t use and haven’t spent a penny on. Once they push away the paying players the game itself couldn’t financially continue to run and these updates - increasing max skills to 13 and now this - is pushing away those that have played since the beginning spending ££££. I’d rather see regular hacker sweeps and more stability first before any major change. Paying for the same issues time and time again.

Kevin2

Post by Kevin2 »

It's okay in updating the missions and videos that goes more to beginners or those people who hardly play but for those who play often and make good progress is very complicated and even more so they will increase the prices of some powers and especially the powers that various players use that is unfair for many minimal if they are going to do this increase the appearances of the chams since a cham " Well" it comes out in a long time and that's if you're lucky

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

I’m posting the following message on behalf of the request of a forum user named ‘Kinsnacht,’ whose post won’t show:

I think it's time I express dissatisfaction with this game. 3 years, countless hours, and tens of thousands of dollars over the course of three years spent on my account. Only to be cheated by exploiting players who use glitches and spot blocking to abuse and harass people in a game. To be treated as cattle in every new money grab the developers think up but never fix the real problems. To have paid 300 USD to max shield and frost breath to level 12 and THEN pay it AGAIN for level 13! Only to brutalized by 1/1 immortal hackers and glitching, spot blocked, trash-talked endlessly even though I paid for peak performance, bc I do not hack or leave before death I get to be abused and demoralized.

And Swift Support does absolutely nothing. They don't answer any support emails when u have proof of hacking by recording nonetheless, crickets. They don't answer a single person who wishes to contribute helpful content to improve a game meant for everyone. C'mon guys, every million-dollar game, which u certainly are, has adequate support except for some reason The Wolf.

Instead, we get a moon update so we can get hacked in the dark. And the slowest animal spawn I have seen since 2017. Instead, we get glitches on coins killing three mammoths and we only get returns for killing two. Instead, we get virtually no real content just coop urself to sleep or get wrecked in PvP by glitches and hacking that is inconsequential. Enough is enough. People are getting tired of this. We need the best update.

Fresh new mode. New content. New editable skin with size color shape ranges as well as u fixing spawns. Gem returns for everyone and the glitching and ability for the alpha in each PvP room to cancel out a server spot block.

And last but not least, more moderators with direct contact to support or more support on staff to handle real game issues. They should not nerf a venom skin or the ability to toss a skill.

-Kinsnacht
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017