Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Wolfbanegod

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by Wolfbanegod »

Nothing bad about this update coming. These are just ideas for a future update.
Godstriker56

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Wolfbanegod wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:30 pm
Also biggest map for the game. Even tho an islans a lot of prey. Plus some islands are huge. Think like the Netherlands but smaller but yet larger then mammoth creek and legendary mounttains put togehter.
Yes, I'd love a huge map too. More room for extra players in those huge maps as well? I feel like they could give it a test run by joining two or more pre-existing maps together...

Hey, no worries. I always like it when players come up with new ideas for the game. :lol:

S E R E N I T Y

Post by S E R E N I T Y »

I can not express my disappointment with this update enough. These balance changes were very much unnecessary. Your driving myself as well as many other to quit your game. You claimed some of these changes would better the game, but u increased our attacks and hps dramatically for some, took away air biting to a degree and even prevented us from joining some of our friends rooms, so I fail to see where “that’s better”. My suggestion is u restore our old hps and attacks and get rid of some other changes as well, or I can guarantee many people will stop playing this game.

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

I actually like the balance you guys have done and the new skills. I guess it will take a while to get used to certain things that have slightly altered game play. Coop spawn is a little better but no where near how good it was before and I’d love for that to be improved. I’m glad you didn’t nerf the venom skin, it helps a lot, especially now in coop - not tried pvp yet - with the higher hp animals. The attack level boosts the skills great, people will now have to work harder to get anywhere and not just take the shortcuts by having lower attributes but max skills. At first glance it seems a fair update. Air biting though has been slightly nerfed and I wish you left it as it was but not gonna complain too much since you kept VS as it is.

Demongodofhell

The new update that just came out june 15th

Post by Demongodofhell »

My issue and along with alot of other ppls right now is the fact that swift said they werent gonna buff the venmonous skin. Well myself and quite a few of my friends tried it out today. And that was a complete lie. I would really like swift to FIX that problem on the next coming update please. Because there is so many ppl that are now talking bout leaving the game due to the lie that swift has said. Thank you very much for your time

Yellowstonepuppy

Post by Yellowstonepuppy »

S E R E N I T Y wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:28 pm
You claimed some of these changes would better the game, but u increased our attacks and hps dramatically for some, took away air biting to a degree and even prevented us from joining some of our friends rooms,
Air biting I absolutely never liked in the first place so I have no problem with that being taken away, but the friends bit, that is probably so people can't use a cute spot blocker that is lvl 70 with very small HP and attack and then invite a big wolf. I mean it would be very unfair to have a weak lvl 70 with only 200 attack surrounded by wolves with 250 attack and they decide "lets invite my friend, they have an attack of 500" (just as an example)

The HP increase is nice, the attack increase is nice, but those were proportionally the same for the upgrade.

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD »

Rogue wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:23 pm

We will not nerf Venomous Skin but we'll still increase its price. If you've purchased it for the cheaper price you'll be able to keep it on the levels you’ve paid for. Upgrading it will be more expensive once the update goes live.

(Main post has been edited to include the changes)
You've said you won't nerf Venomous skin, but you did. What happen?

Yellowstonepuppy

Post by Yellowstonepuppy »

MUIEPSD wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:07 pm
Rogue wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:23 pm
(Main post has been edited to include the changes)
You've said you won't nerf Venomous skin, but you did. What happen?
It was not nerfed, all that changed was the price went up… nothing else.

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

Accalia.Akki wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:51 pm
but not gonna complain too much since you kept VS as it is.
Taking it back. You HAVE nerfed the venomous skin. Smh. You said you wouldn’t and yet you did. You should give us all the option of claiming those gems back. You legit broke something we paid for 😂 damn.

Shad

Post by Shad »

How did they nerf it?