Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Unrealisation

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by Unrealisation »

They probably didn't nerf it, but make it so that you can't stack up damage.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Shad

Post by Shad »

I almost bought 14k gems to spend on venom skin when they said they weren’t going to nerf it but just increase the price. Dodged a bullet there. :lol:

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

Shad wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:36 pm
How did they nerf it?
First touch is good but any other touch after is 1k dmg or less 😂 honestly. Say they won’t but they did anyway. Along with airbite and throwing skills 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just don’t know how they can justify a 75% price hike while nerfing it how they have 🤷🏻‍♀️ It isn’t what people used their gems for.

manofknowledge

Post by manofknowledge »

We’ve decided to just increase its price as it was a bargain for its power.

YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTE LIARS. You only stated that you would be increasing the price. I am SO ANGRY BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOUR WORDS AND MAXED MY VENOM SKIN. You NEVER stated that you would change the stacking process. You're all liars, I'm very angry. I want my money back.
Last edited by manofknowledge on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

manofknowledge

Post by manofknowledge »

Unrealisation wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:38 pm
They probably didn't nerf it, but make it so that you can't stack up damage.
Yeah okay. They did that. BUT they did not TELL US they were going to do that. THEY LIED TO US. Words cant explain how angry I am right now. I swear if I don't get my money back or it goes to normal; I will file a lawsuit for this company for FRAUD. They only stated that they were INCREASING THE PRICE, not reducing the stacking. They lied to us, and I don't care what anyone says, you won't change my opinion. I am more than angry.
Last edited by manofknowledge on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TinyPapillon

Post by TinyPapillon »

I’m slightly disappointed with this update. I think there is good and bad to this update. Here are my thoughts...

- I think the hp and atk increase is okay, it makes it easier for people who are closer to maxing it. On the other hand it makes it seem more daunting to max it if you weren’t even close (like me). I also think defence and speed should be adjusted accordingly to be closer to this new 750 max. The new lvl 70 max is exciting, and it’s cool to be able to level up again.

- Airbite and VS… Airbite gives the game more dimension. You seem to have made it different as well as took out throwing skills. I’m personally not that happy with nerfing it. Now VS. You said you wouldn’t nerf it but it appears to me like you have. With my new upped atk it should be dealing more damage but it’s doing less? That’s confusing me…

- The new skills aren’t bad, but I’m not exactly happy. The new aura makes me kind of sad because it’s basically a better version of DB. I’ve spent a lot of time and some (not a ton) of money on DB. It just frustrates me. The other skills are just okay. The meteors skills seems like it could be quite op if upgraded to a high degree. Perhaps one shotting some? Upgrading DB and VS is going to be very hard with the new price increase.

- The new CP system is just okay. I don’t appreciate not being able to play with my higher level friends. Is there a way to compromise and have a pvp room for people who don’t want to play using CP? I’m sure others have asked for that. It is annoying to be denned by higher level wolves but I think it should be at least an option to choose between using CP and just random matchmaking.
~ Tiny

Shad

Post by Shad »

I’m okay with everything else but CP match making has ruined the game for me. I liked the element of surprise that came with the random joins, but now that’s all gone. Also with venom skin, I don’t really care about the nerf(because I don’t use the skill anyway) but the fact you strategically lied to get more players to quickly spend money because you said you were only going to increase the price. That’s really deceptive and most probably cost you in the long run.

Im lucky I chickened-out maxing the skill on the last minute because my gut instinct said not to trust and wait for the update first.

Wolfbanegod

Post by Wolfbanegod »

you guys lied about the update. Just for the false info and false advertisement. i feel like players will quit. And sue. cause false advertisement is illegal.
Riptide

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

I'm alright with this update and everything as I've never spent any money on the game and never will despite how much I like playing it.

I'm sure you can sense the but coming here...

But (yep, there it is), the air-bite.

Pretty sure you confirmed that you weren't going to change that with this update?

Now I get that some folks don't like this, I respect everyone's opinions but the air-bite is what sets this game apart from the hundreds of other games available for free (control wise at least).

Without this, the controls are way more clunkier (bad description, I know) and it just makes the game as a whole, seem a lot more poorly made.

I don't know about the rest of the players here but I've got slightly slower reaction times and processing speeds than average.

Not my fault and not yours either. I'm just writing down my experiences with the update like everyone else is... :)

Just imagine attacking someone in PvP and accidentally running past them. A lot. :roll: Meaning you have to waste time having to manually turn around to fight them (by the time you've done that, a quarter of your HP is gone). :lol:

Funny at first, I'll admit.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

It looks like they've also lowered some of the gem rewards. I killed a white rhino champ by myself and got +19. Before the reward for that was +30 or +35, I don't remember exactly. Crocodile champ in Green Hills is now +11 gems.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017