Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
YuviTheGod

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by YuviTheGod »

Yeah I agree, they shouldve just nerfed vs instead of making it unusable, sadly I can't really play the game anymore as I primarily put my gems into VS

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

My final (hopefully) post on the topic.
You guys have done a decent update for yourselves to gather more money. The game is failing, you took too much. Old players are leaving and new players aren’t spending. The game is as good as dead now because you lied and deceived the lot of us. Nerfing a good skill, making it unusable was probably the last straw for many, you lied to us all and instead of talking with us and being truthful you hid behind a competition. Even now you still refuse to reply to anyone here because you know, you know you done a shady thing. The update worked out for no one but your greed for money. It isn’t how you should be treating your customer base. Coop is dead, pvp is dead, people are mad and you guys don’t care 🙎🏻‍♀️ 100’s left the game. I’ve never known a game developer to do this to their players. The game environment is toxic, more so now. People are angry. Why don’t you care? Why do you ignore? Be ostriches and keep sticking your head in the sand.

wolf-girl

Post by wolf-girl »

Accalia.Akki wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:39 am
My final (hopefully) post on the topic.
You guys have done a decent update for yourselves to gather more money. The game is failing, you took too much. Old players are leaving and new players aren’t spending. The game is as good as dead now because you lied and deceived the lot of us. Nerfing a good skill, making it unusable was probably the last straw for many, you lied to us all and instead of talking with us and being truthful you hid behind a competition. Even now you still refuse to reply to anyone here because you know, you know you done a shady thing. The update worked out for no one but your greed for money. It isn’t how you should be treating your customer base. Coop is dead, pvp is dead, people are mad and you guys don’t care 🙎🏻‍♀️ 100’s left the game. I’ve never known a game developer to do this to their players. The game environment is toxic, more so now. People are angry. Why don’t you care? Why do you ignore? Be ostriches and keep sticking your head in the sand.
Facts, crazy man. I've been on this game since the beginning. Before there was such a thing called the "chat box." It was a heartbreaking decision to make, but I decided to officially quit the game. They did take too much from me. Honestly, Id come back if Venom skin was restored, but i know not to expect too much from them. It's sad, sad because I have been playing this game for three years and just to see it go like this... is incredibly disappointing. Ive decided to pursue a new hobby. Im really going to miss my friends... but i will not invest anymore time in this pathetic game. Good riddance to the creators.

To the players, a few of you guys were toxic, but also, ive meet some really good people. I'm going to miss you guys... haha, take care. :)
Last edited by wolf-girl on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

not bloody hacker

Post by not bloody hacker »

Can we have a new button to refund all the gems we spend on skills for a price like (reset skills for 2000gems)
so players can choose skill again every-time after your skill
balancing.

i know games need skill balancing but people payed real money on a skill thinking it will remain strong like when they bought it then you nerf it and their money got wasted.

You really need to give the players a chance to choose again
after u do this so called skill balancing!
from what i know you did no skill balancing
all you did is make the most payed skills weak or bring new skills to replace them

DarkFire Rogue

Post by DarkFire Rogue »

Hi im new to the forums even though ive been playing this game almost since it came out.

So greetings, fellow canines. :)

Now that the updates have had a little time to settle.... I wish to make some points on it. Theyve probably been made before but the more the devs see them, the more chance there is of things getting....ajusted.

1. The amount of people who have agreed with myself and a couple others in chat(s) on this matter is staggering. And we all conclude that these stun kicks, as i call them (the spiral that makes you unable to do much at ALL) are just FAR FAR FAR TOO OFTEN. PLEASE REDUCE THESE because it ruins gameplay. Sometimes i die before taking a single bite and i have 12k health and max defense!! Its a joke. Specially if theres more than one, ive been stunned 7 times in a row yesterday and it was never this bad before the latest update as many have noticed. Please REDUCE THESE!! :(

2. You have increased the price of certain things... (apparently it was the low lvl pups that complained about the poison, not everyone!! I for one never saw a single complaint over 3 years on the matter.) ....howeaver you did not add extra champs or bigger gem rewards. Some people only get 3 gems whilst others get 20, its GROSSLY GROSSLY UNFAIR, whh didnf you make it even split with champs. Please add more because so many people either dont share champs or they can get so nasty because there just isnt much to go around. And when you lvl up you still get such a small amount!! Even above lvl 50 its still only 200 odd for lvl up. You'd think the higher you lvl up the better the reward would be like in most games, but no.... not here.

3. PvP. Im sorry, does anyone else have the opinion that it is not really that equal at all still or is that just me.
Either people are atood talking and wasting slots, (I know you cant change that i suppose) or there are the kind of players i cannot tolerate, that go camp in their dens until they get a chance to come one hit you then they run back so they cant take damage. THIS HAS GONE ON SINCE THIS GAME STARTED and i cant be the only one to be sick of it.
Could there not be a timer limit on how long one can linger in the den for because it will force ppl to actually fight properly. Frankly ive seen so many people comment negatively about this cp nonsense you introduced cos, probably the pups complained again, to me all it seems to do for me is it STOPS ME FROM PLAYING WITH MY FRIENDS. Is anyone else already sick of this? For the firat 3 days pvp dod seem way better matched and it was fun. I loved pvp. More than coop. BUT now i feel FORCED to coop because pvp is so annoying now. Nobody wants to be one hitted all the time. You made the cp ranges too high!

The lvl increase...much as i personally dont like it, i also see it as a good thing for others who wanted it.

I really hope i havent repeated peoples points too much... And i hope more so that my/our comments on this update are met with consideration if not action.

*wags tail and tilts head sideways, ears pricked, tongue lolling over wet canines.*

Thanks, guys, love to all. 🐾

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave »

Player002 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:12 pm

They didn’t nerf it they changed how it works they crossed this above out after promising not to nerf it. They didn’t say they wouldn’t change its behavior in fact they marked it out completely.
I'd like to point out that the "behavior of vs" statement WAS NOT marked out before the update. The only line that was marked out was from "we'll give it a little nerf..." That made people think the stacking behaviour will not change

They marked it out ONLY after the update. Which enrages me even more that they did that, like they knew and are just trying to cover it up. I have screenshots on where it was only marked out with a dash before the update but honestly with so many complaints already I'm shocked to see how unresponsive are they with it. They seem like they are just waiting for the complaints to die out
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

rain

Post by rain »

If it isn't dying it a month after then this has to be addressed or compensated for in some way in an equal manner to all players who hasve interacted with benom skin. That's probably the only way for this issue to stop being a major ongoing issue.

Waiting may have worked out for previous updates but this one has made so many upset that its almost permanent history.

As a company, of course things would want to be changed, but its not just about change, its seeing how all sides of that change are going to be affected.
Call me a keyboard warrior all you want. I mean what I say.

rain/cyne

not bloody hacker

rain wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:55 am
If it isn't dying it a month after then this has to be addressed or compensated for in some way in an equal manner to all players who hasve interacted with benom skin. That's probably the only way for this issue to stop being a major ongoing issue.
why are you so obsessed about a glitch??
VS was a glitch that stacked the damage like
skill spamming and now its gone for good!

even now VS do 90K+ damage
on max level (107K is max health)

its fair enough for a skill u maxed for 13K gems
look at the Poison cloud its a lot more expensive
and it wont do any good damage and nobody
is complaining.

from what i can see in your comments is
you just want the glitch back so u can kill
a 100K with a weak attack like under 400
comon girl max attack now is 750
try to see things that way 🤣😂😂

if you are not satisfied about the new skill
balancing you should really be asking for
a button that would refund gems for a small
fee after every skill balance update

so you dont have to buy vs again!!
and you can choose skills again.

rain

Post by rain »

not bloody hacker wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 am
rain wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:55 am
why are you so obsessed about a glitch??
VS was a glitch that stacked the damage like
skill spamming and now its gone for good!

even now VS do 90K+ damage
on max level (107K is max health)

its fair enough for a skill u maxed for 13K gems
look at the Poison cloud its a lot more expensive
and it wont do any good damage and nobody
is complaining.

from what i can see in your comments is
you just want the glitch back so u can kill
a 100K with a weak attack like under 400
comon girl max attack now is 750
try to see things that way 🤣😂😂

if you are not satisfied about the new skill
balancing you should really be asking for
a button that would refund gems for a small
fee after every skill balance update

so you dont have to buy vs again!!
and you can choose skills again.
Should I not be upset if a company I've been in interaction with for years lies to me about a product that I spent hours working on? The update was meant to balance but what it did was reduce venom skin to a skill that has little use. Yes no one is complaining about poison cloud. However, the case here is that people are complaining about VS because it is an ongoing issue. If it wasn't a problem, no one would be talking about it.

What you are doing is insulting me in a toxic manner, not providing me with any reasoning of why I shouldn't be frustrated by the changes to VS, which were not addressed before the update was released. I struggle to find any agreement with you because you haven't given me anything plausible.

I have suggested refunding gems in the end of this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6911 and this has been suggested before by multiple people, so thank you for adding on to the need for that feature. People have suggested it in this thread and I did not feel the need to repeat them. I agree that it is one of the few things that could help this problem, among compensation. However, the game has not provided this option for years hence I am not satisfied with the lack of what I can do.

I would like to add that the use of the word weak - a subjective, derogatory term commonly used in game - was not an appropriate way to put forth your idea. If my CP is lower, it does not make my opinion any less valid than yours. Let me remind you that this power is fictional and online, and does not apply to real life. If I appear offended, it is because you have blatantly insulted me, while not knowing anything about me personally, or my stats in the game.
Call me a keyboard warrior all you want. I mean what I say.

rain/cyne

not bloody hacker

[/quote]

I would like to add that the use of the word weak - a subjective, derogatory term commonly used in game - was not an appropriate way to put forth your idea. If my CP is lower, it does not make my opinion any less valid than yours. Let me remind you that this power is fictional and online, and does not apply to real life. If I appear offended, it is because you have blatantly insulted me, while not knowing anything about me personally, or my stats in the game.
[/quote]

aww i didnt called you weak! if the word weak offended you its not my fault! i only said "weak attack" also i didnt said anything about power in real life or anything related to it. i think you mix up life too much with a pixelated wolf

anyway lets say if VS worked like before. then in that case a person with Max VS and above 450 attack can one touch and do damage 20K. and when you spam VS 4-5 times youre killing a 100K then whats the point of having higher attack? or a higher skill?

also VS cooldown is only 35 and its effect last over 15sec
so literally you will be 'always' on VS and ready to do
that 5 touches 😂 (15 sec is the time enemy take to run back to you and for all other death and port animation)

this will be even worse on lower rooms
where you only have 10-30K Hp and a person with VS
with be Two touching everyone and killing them!

i honestly believe they need to add refund system where
you can get gems back. bringing back a glitchy skill wont fix anything it will only make it worse.

if you got offended again, im sorry