Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
PharaohSabre

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by PharaohSabre »

TW-2017 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:34 pm

The whole concept of this game is to be the strongest. So you better bet that people are going to buy. Your HP is only 13k. You're a pup, sit down. Imagine using Venom skin against 60ks+. You would get nowhere. My DB and VS are max yet venom skin only does 14k to 15k. That's hardly even going to scratch my opponent. Don't sit here and think it's okay to belittle my feelings. This is not a small problem and right now, we don't need to hear you talking out of your behind.
First of all "pup"? You're cringey. Second, If you didn't want my response you shouldn't have quoted me. I apologize if you feel "belittled" but you walked right into that. Lastly, after you spend your hard earned thousands, what do you even get for being the strongest in this game? Bragging rights? A cookie? 😂😂😂 Ooh, maybe a little laminated certificate in the mail. That'd be cute.
Last edited by PharaohSabre on Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Original Champion Thief

TW-2017

Post by TW-2017 »

PharaohSabre wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:48 pm
TW-2017 wrote:

The whole concept of this game is to be the strongest. So you better bet that people are going to buy. Your HP is only 13k. You're a pup, sit down. Imagine using Venom skin against 60ks+. You would get nowhere. My DB and VS are max yet venom skin only does 14k to 15k. That's hardly even going to scratch my opponent. Don't sit here and think it's okay to belittle my feelings. This is not a small problem and right now, we don't need to hear you talking out of your behind.
First of all "pup"? You're cringey. Second, If you didn't want my response you shouldn't have quoted me. I apologize if you feel "belittled" but you walked right into that.
13k is a small hp. Just because venom skin can kill you doesn't make it still good. I quoted you because you sound highly uninformed.

manofknowledge

Post by manofknowledge »

PharaohSabre wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:42 pm
MUIEPSD wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:14 am

That comment right there is childish. You got killed by VS and now hate it? So you do like that when you have problems? You quit or try to solve it? Next time when you buy an online product don't complain if is not what you've ordered.
The devs look right now like a bunch of frauds. They lie, saying they will only change VS price, and then they weaken a skill you bought because it was strong
When something I ordered doesn't go my way I grow a pair and take the loss. Venom skin was what you "ordered" at the time you bought it. This is digital product we're discussing not an ill-fitting dress from Amazon. As long as it's under company control it's subject to change. You should have taken that into account. And where did I say I hated VS? I just stated what I experienced with the edited version of the skill that other people hate so much. If you expect to be taken seriously in this discussion don't put words in people's mouths.
LOL "I grow a pair and take the loss." If you don't fight back to get something you paid for, then you're going to keep getting taken advantage of. You don't even realize how insane you sound right now, it's hilarious.

manofknowledge

Post by manofknowledge »

PharaohSabre wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:48 pm
TW-2017 wrote:

First of all "pup"? You're cringey. Second, If you didn't want my response you shouldn't have quoted me. I apologize if you feel "belittled" but you walked right into that. Lastly, after you spend your hard earned thousands, what do you even get for being the strongest in this game? Bragging rights? A cookie? 😂😂😂 Ooh, maybe a little laminated certificate in the mail. That'd be cute.
If they want to spend money on a game, that's up to them. It is literally none of your business so I don't know why you are continuing to belittle them. Literally move on..

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre »

TW-2017 wrote:

I quoted you because you sound highly uninformed.
Maybe because I don't devote my blood, sweat, tears and money into being the biggest baddest pixel wolf in the world but what do I know. I'm just a "pup".
The Original Champion Thief

Ignis

Post by Ignis »

Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:12 pm
Ignis wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:14 pm
§ 4 Fees and purchases
4. “Service Provider may revise the pricing for the goods and Service offered through the Service at any time. User acknowledges that the Service Provider is not required to provide a refund for any reason..”
This statement says “revise the pricing for the goods,” but does it say revise the functions of goods? Especially after the buyer has purchased said goods?

I’d love to take time to read through this terms and conditions, could you please direct me to it?
Of course! ^^

http://www.swiftapps.pl/termsofuse.php

There’s some tough words and I might have missed something or not quite understood something. I’m sorry if I offended anyone. I just thought it might be good to get all information right before doing anything else. I just wish to help. ^^
gαмιиg σтαкυ
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.”

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Ignis wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:19 pm
Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:12 pm
Ignis wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:14 pm
§ 4 Fees and purchases
4. “Service Provider may revise the pricing for the goods and Service offered through the Service at any time. User acknowledges that the Service Provider is not required to provide a refund for any reason..”
This statement says “revise the pricing for the goods,” but does it say revise the functions of goods? Especially after the buyer has purchased said goods?

I’d love to take time to read through this terms and conditions, could you please direct me to it?
Of course! ^^

http://www.swiftapps.pl/termsofuse.php

There’s some tough words and I might have missed something or not quite understood something. I’m sorry if I offended anyone. I just thought it might be good to get all information right before doing anything else. I just wish to help. ^^
Thank you!
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

wolf-girl

Post by wolf-girl »

I finally decided to sit down and make an account. Here is what I have to say. I believe that if you (producers) had not lied to us, you wouldn't be receiving such absurd backlash. But the thing is, you DID lie to us. :lol: Let's take me for an example: Before the update, the producers announced that the only thing about venomous skin that would alter was the price increase. Do you know what I decided to do? I trusted their words and took $300 out of my bank to max the skill for myself the exact DAY the update came out. When the update came out, everything was fine until people started saying that Venomous skill... was nerfed. :? I ran to PvP and tested it out, and indeed, it was. Don't act like this was my fault because I chose to spend MY hard-worked money on a game. I wanted to spend my money because I wanted the power it USED TO hold. They did false advertise this on purpose. THEY KNEW that people would take advantage of the time to max the skill. However, we had the right to do that. They did not have the right to lie about it.

Now, I want you, not only the producers but also the consumers, who are sitting here thinking its OKAY to belittle others claiming that this is JUSTIFIABLE, to stop what you're doing and go to the mirror and look yourself deep in the eyes. Ask yourself; "IS THIS OKAY? FOR PEOPLE... WHO HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO EARN THEIR MONEY/ OR SO HARD TO COOP FOR THEIR GEMS to be ROBBED of their money? I guarantee you, that anyone WITH a clear or healthy mindset would NOT stand with this company. Not only was this LEGALLY wrong, but also MORALLY. Frankly, right now, people are upset, people are angry, people are frustrated with the actions that have been done. Now, I will be the one to say; IF you are not a Venomous skin USER, frankly your opinion is irrelevant. That's all. No one needs to hear you go off and pretend this is valid just BECAUSE you don't like/use the SKILL?! :?: We are not being "Childish" We are simply stating our frustration. You cant sit here and tell 95% of the consumers to LEAVE/QUIT because of something THE COMPANY has done!? How ignorant ARE YOU? :roll: This is not a small issue for us to just "Get over."

Kim89

Post by Kim89 »

[
Um? Who's fault is it you spent that much money on a children's game? That's the risk you run when you pay to win. I've been killed by VS alone twice since this update. My defense is maxed and my HQ currently sits at 13k. VS seems to work just fine to me. But if it's still that much of an issue to you, you can always just y'know, quit.
[/quote]

Um? When the people who gives money leave game , because they had been lie , and left only those like you ( who all the time stay pvp and cry why you kill mee , im weak, btw i don't feel guilty for working on my account not only cry) how long this game will continue to exist?
I don't like bully in game , but no one make anyone stay in room 🤷 when i play vs too strong opportunities and they get bully i leave , let them alone in room always have someone stronger who will come kick his azz . Simple . But to buy something and after been changed its not fair , people who give their money for venomous skin they give for what was and changing now its cheat . Give people options rest their skills and take there gems back if you change that skill .

wolf-girl

Post by wolf-girl »

I finally decided to sit down and make an account. Here is what I have to say. I believe that if you (producers) had not lied to us, you wouldn't be receiving such absurd backlash. But the thing is, you DID lie to us. :lol: Let's take me for an example: Before the update, the producers announced that the only thing about venomous skin that would alter was the price increase. Do you know what I decided to do? I trusted their words and took $300 out of my bank to max the skill for myself the exact DAY the update came out. When the update came out, everything was fine until people started saying that Venomous skill... was nerfed. :? I ran to PvP and tested it out, and indeed, it was. Don't act like this was my fault because I chose to spend MY hard-worked money on a game. I wanted to spend my money because I wanted the power it USED TO hold. They did false advertise this on purpose. THEY KNEW that people would take advantage of the time to max the skill. However, we had the right to do that. They did not have the right to lie about it.

Now, I want you, not only the producers but also the consumers, who are sitting here thinking its OKAY to belittle others claiming that this is JUSTIFIABLE, to stop what you're doing and go to the mirror and look yourself deep in the eyes. Ask yourself; "IS THIS OKAY? FOR PEOPLE... WHO HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO EARN THEIR MONEY/ OR SO HARD TO COOP FOR THEIR GEMS to be ROBBED of their money? I guarantee you, that anyone WITH a clear or healthy mindset would NOT stand with this company. Not only was this LEGALLY wrong, but also MORALLY. Frankly, right now, people are upset, people are angry, people are frustrated with the actions that have been done. Now, I will be the one to say; IF you are not a Venomous skin USER, frankly your opinion is irrelevant. That's all. No one needs to hear you go off and pretend this is valid just BECAUSE you don't like/use the SKILL?! :?: We are not being "Childish" We are simply stating our frustration. You cant sit here and tell 95% of the consumers to LEAVE/QUIT because of something THE COMPANY has done!? How ignorant ARE YOU? :roll: This is not a small issue for us to just "Get over."