IAP issue

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Rogue
Site Admin

IAP issue

Post by Rogue »

Hello!

We've encountered an issue with the in-app purchases system and some of you might have not received the gems you bought. If you've had this problem, please e-mail support@swiftapps.pl with your Player ID number and a screenshot of the invoice from Google Play/Apple. We will gradually add the missing gems to your accounts, so we ask for a little bit of patience while we work on fixing the issue. :( We'll be updating you on the status!

Rogue
Site Admin

Re: IAP issue

Post by Rogue »

Update:

The purchasing system should be working fine now :) We will now focus on adding the gems to the accounts of those who haven't received them due to this issue within the past 48 hours. Thank you for your patience!

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

Update:

The missing gems should now be automatically added to the affected accounts. Please send an e-mail to support@swiftapps.pl in case you're still encountering issues or you haven't received your gems.

sabertooth

Post by sabertooth »

thank you i got it yesterday... and i will purchase more gems today... hope its fine now

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

Hi I sent you a email with the ID and purchase thingy and you haven’t got back to me so if you could that would be awesome thanks.